32yo, 4 Kids, 5'9", 145lbs... Sientra 485cc Smooth - Houston, TX

Had my consultation a few weeks ago, went well!...

Had my consultation a few weeks ago, went well! Due to my mother having breast cancer he suggested I get a baseline mammogram, I loved that my health came first and it wasn't just a rush to get me in and signed up. Had my pre-op visit 5 days ago and 2 days until surgery!! The closer it gets the more nervous I have been but excited at the same time!!

Before Pics

About to head in... Thought I should post before pics :)

It's done!!

Well, it's done! I'm home resting and feeling well. It was pretty quick and easy. I'm able to get up and walk around but just trying to take it easy and rest????

3 days Post Op

Feeling good, though bloated, a bit bored bc can't drive for a few more days. Just trying to take it easy and keep up with my massages!!

5 days Post Op

Feeling great! The week off work was so long and boring... So ready to get back to work Monday!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Everything with the consultation and pre-op went well!! Dr. Wiener and his staff are great!! Dr. Wiener is very thorough with everything including expectations. Liked them so much I already have a friend I referred and she's excited after her consultation too!