25, 5' 8" 120 Lbs, 375cc SRM

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hi all! I am 25 years old, with no kiddos yet, 120...

Hi all! I am 25 years old, with no kiddos yet, 120 lbs. 32A hoping to be about a 32D, but honestly I would be happy with anything that is bigger than what I am now! I have been considering breast augmentation since I was 21, and now think I have decided to take the plunge. Life is too short to be unhappy! I have consultations in December with Dr Craig Rock and Dr. Camille Cash. I am worried about not having enough "meat" aka muscle or skin on my chest to hold up implants, so I would love to hear from ladies with boney chests that have had successfully held up implants. Lol. I am hoping to have B/A in January, so I can hide them for awhile under a sweatshirt while I get used to them and they drop. My family is against it but my hubby is very supportive, so the girls will be a secret until later in the year. I have enjoyed watching other Womens progress and read their stories. I'm here for support, advice, and to be able to share my story and journey with you all!

Ultimate Dream Boobs! & Scheduling a Consult with another DR!

Here are some of my ULTIMATE Dream boobies. Not even sure if I would be able to acheive this look since I have yet to have one recent consult, but as you can see I love the full & natural look. Emily Ratajkowski has an AMAZING rack. Also: as I have been continuously researching Doctors, I come Accross Dr. Evan Feldman and am very impressed with his before & afters. Will be calling Monday to schedule a consult with him, hopefully he will be able to see me soon-ish!

Booked my surgery date - January 5th

I have officially put down my deposit and held my surgery date for January 5th. I am excited but very nervous at the same time. This is what I have been waiting for! Yet still in the back of my mind are the things that could go wrong. Pre-Op is December 16th! A little over a month until I meet my girls!

Today was surgery day

Today was my surgery day. I was an anxious mess beforehand and even started crying so they gave me two doses of meds to help me calm down which really helped. The last thing I remember is the anesthesiologist telling me he was going to start putting me to sleep and the next thing I remember I was in the recovery room. The only thing that hurts is the area in between my breasts where he "sculpted" the muscle on my boney chest. He said he was going to try different sizes on me starting from 309cc up to mid 300s, but I ended up with 375ccs which I am totally fine with! Once I was in the recovery room I remember complaining about how bad my chest hurt in between them and how it felt like I couldn't breathe. The nurse who was very sweet, gave me half of one of my pain pills, a Valium cause I was having muscle spasms, and injected my IV with a little more meds before she took it out. I hung out in recovery while we waited for Dr. Feldman to come back and take one last look at me before I left. He unzipped the bra and un did the Velcro strap and I instantly felt relieved. My BF drove us home and on the way home some moron pulled out in front of us as I was sleeping and i tensed up my chest muscles and I was worried I messed something up but I don't think I did. Side note: my bf came down with the flu yesterday so we're both pretty messed up right now. Lol. I've taken about two naps since I got home at 1ish, ate some Amy's organic soup, and just now some crackers and hummus with my evening dose of antibiotic and Celebrex. I'm on the couch in my reading pillow and feel decent at the moment as long as I don't take a deep breath. Sorry for the long review but hopefully it helps someone! Ill update tomorrow or the next day again.

Day after surgery

It's been about 24 hours since I had my surgery now, although I didn't wake up in recovery until about noon. I am not really having any pain except for on the inner sides of my breasts, especially when I take a deep breath. It feels like a very sore or tight muscle, and it's slightly above my breast as well. Is this normal? Has anyone else had this? On another note I can feel my left nipple, but only slightly my right one. Not too worried about that since I know it's still so early on. I have been trying to keep my arms at my sides as much as I can but sometimes it's hard. My hubby had to go to work for a few hours this morning and I had to pee so I had no choice but to pull down my own pants (lol sorry if that's TMI)

Day 3 - throwing up

It's day 3 after my B/A & I caught whatever sickness my hubby had. I woke up with a horrible migraine and started to take a muscle relaxer and pain meds. I fell asleep for a bit and woke up feeling even worse. He gave me an apple, two Tylenol and an allergy pill since I have bad allergy headaches and I immediately threw up. I drank some water and then he fed me some soup and took an anti nausea pill with half a pain pill and immediately threw up again. I am SO scared I messed something up in my chest by throwing up. Has anyone else had this?!?! I'm so scared.

3rd day post-op

I'm off of my pain medicine, but still taking Valium because I feel like I have a lot of pressure on my chest and that my chest muscles are really tight. The only pain I have is on the inner top of my left breast where I imagine my cleavage will be. Sometimes it hurts when it take a deep breath, sometimes it feels like a sharp poking. On my right breast on the outer side of it I feel like the entire muscle is spasming. Makes me paranoid I will have C/C. Does anyone have any input on either of these issues? I also caught a cold that my hubby had so I have a bad cough, I'm trying not to cough so that I don't mess anything up in my chest. Regardless, tomorrow is my post op and I am super excited to get a peek at them and also get the doctors input on how I am healing!

5 days after - noticed a little pea sized lump

I am now 5 days post op! I took my first shower last night and it felt amazing! Although Dr. Feldman said I can gently lift my arms above my head to wash my hair I was still so scared and it took me 5 times as long to wash my hair lol. I'm having really no pain at all except for when I cough. I have a really nasty virus and a crackly horrible cough. He told me to hold a pillow against my chest and cough to get everything out or else I will eventually get phenomena. Anyways, last night after my shower I was rubbing them with coconut oil and touching an area that felt tight and I noticed a very small pea sized (maybe smaller) lump half way down my left breast in between my cleavage and nipple. It doesn't hurt, stick out, or move. Not sure if it is a knotted muscle, or if because I had very fibrous breasts before and now those little lumps are pushed more toward the surface. I emailed the Drs. Patient coordinator and she asked the doctor and he said that it is nothing to worry about. Regardless, I will bring it up again at my 2 week post op. Has anyone else had anything like this? Or heard of anything like this? Anything helps!!

Decided not to post photos

On another note, I think that there are some fake accounts on here and some creepy people that I have encountered and I have decided not to post any photos of myself. If you wish to see photos of my progress I would be more than happy to directly email you, which one other girl on here has already done to me. I might post a week by week comparison at one month post op just to have something to show a little progress.

9 days after

Now 9 days after - wow! I got really sick at 2 days post op so I feel like my recovery has been harder than some of dr. F's patients. I am almost over my sickness and starting to get a lot more energy than I had. The first week I had absolutely no energy at all and felt like just laying around 24/7. My boobs are healing nicely, they still feel tight, heavy, and making me hunch over but I feel like I am getting more and more used to them every day. I feel like taking deep breaths has also helped my chest strengthen a bit while stretching the skin. I have been putting coconut oil on them every other day after my shower (I don't shower every day). My nips are pretty sensitive still but not unbearable. I go back to work Monday and am absolutely DREADING IT. If any one has any questions or would like to see any photos of my progress please feel free to reach out to me!

Picture

Picture from my shower last night. Also, today was my first day back at work and it felt great. I honestly think I feel better and have more energy from just being back in the swing of things.

Itchy boobs?

I will be 2 weeks post op tomorrow. My boobs have been SO ITCHY the past two days. Today it's even worse and I'm trying not to fidget and itch them at my desk. Did anyone else experience this? My only guess is that it's the skin stretching. I have been putting either lotion or coconut oil on them. Does anyone have any remedies that worked for them?

Bra Recommendations?

Hi ladies! I was sized at a 30DD, and am looking for bra recommendations for underwire bras with good support but preferably no push up since it makes my boobs huge. Also looking for good sports bra recommendations that have maximum support! Thank you!

3 1/2 weeks post op

I am now right about 3 1/2 weeks post op! I am loving my boobs more and more every day! Almost all of my pain/soreness is gone. I still have somewhat of an achey feeling in the morning, but it gets better and better each day! I could not have chosen a better doctor. Dr. Feldman is a perfectionist and did an amazing job on my breasts, even better than I could have hoped for! Right now the only problem I am having is finding bras that fit me properly that don't cost an arm and a leg! Lol. Reach out to me if you have any questions!

Bra fitting

I was fitted at Nordstrom as a 30DD, but every bra I have purchased in that size I have had the same issues with. The bra wire fits me perfectly on the outside and inside of my breasts, but I can't get the underwire to sit perfectly under my breast. There is a small gap and wrinkling of the cup. This is definitely not how my bra is supposed to fit me and it's very important that I get proper support in order for my implants to stay exactly where they are now. Does anyone have any advice for me? As of right now I am just going to get fitted again.

UPDATE!

Just a quick update: a few days after my surgery I found a lump in my left breast. I was hoping it would resolve itself on its own but it didn't. Yesterday I went to MDA to have it checked on since I'm an ex-cancer patient there. Turns out IT WAS NOTHING! Thank the Lord! Just a cluster of normal cysts that were most likely there before, I just notice them now since all my breast tissue was pushed up in front of the implants. I am SO RELIEVED! Other than that, the girls are doing great. Settling in nicely, softer and softer each day! How long do they continue to get soft for? I am about 5 weeks post op now, so I am wondering if this is as soft as they will get, or if I will continue to see them get softer?

Rippling?

I have major rippling between my breasts, especially on the left one. It's only when I bend over or lean a certain way. I had very little muscle/skin there before, so my Dr. made me aware that this was a possibility. I am just wondering if anyone similar to me has any luck getting rid of it or making it less noticeable?

Scars/Update!

I am now just over 6 weeks post op and I fall more and more in love with my girls each day! I can't even express how happy I am that I finally did this! My results are exactly what I had always dreamed of and dr. Feldman did an amazing job on me!!!
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Let me start off by saying, I could NOT have chose a better doctor. I dreamed about having a B/A for 5+ years, and insanely critical of every doctor I had a consult with. When I met Dr. Feldman, I knew he was the doctor for me. From start to finish, he and his staff have exceeded my expectations of everything I always wanted with my breast augmentation experience. Not only are my results exactly what I always dreamed of, but even months post-op, I can depend on him & his staff to respond to any question I might have. If you are considering B/A, consider Dr. Feldman.