25, No Kids Yet, 5' 8" 120 Lbs 32A Wishing to Be a 32D

Hi all! I am 25 years old, with no kiddos yet, 120...

Hi all! I am 25 years old, with no kiddos yet, 120 lbs. 32A hoping to be about a 32D, but honestly I would be happy with anything that is bigger than what I am now! I have been considering breast augmentation since I was 21, and now think I have decided to take the plunge. Life is too short to be unhappy! I have consultations in December with Dr Craig Rock and Dr. Camille Cash. I am worried about not having enough "meat" aka muscle or skin on my chest to hold up implants, so I would love to hear from ladies with boney chests that have had successfully held up implants. Lol. I am hoping to have B/A in January, so I can hide them for awhile under a sweatshirt while I get used to them and they drop. My family is against it but my hubby is very supportive, so the girls will be a secret until later in the year. I have enjoyed watching other Womens progress and read their stories. I'm here for support, advice, and to be able to share my story and journey with you all!

Ultimate Dream Boobs! & Scheduling a Consult with another DR!

Here are some of my ULTIMATE Dream boobies. Not even sure if I would be able to acheive this look since I have yet to have one recent consult, but as you can see I love the full & natural look. Emily Ratajkowski has an AMAZING rack. Also: as I have been continuously researching Doctors, I come Accross Dr. Evan Feldman and am very impressed with his before & afters. Will be calling Monday to schedule a consult with him, hopefully he will be able to see me soon-ish!

Booked my surgery date - January 5th

I have officially put down my deposit and held my surgery date for January 5th. I am excited but very nervous at the same time. This is what I have been waiting for! Yet still in the back of my mind are the things that could go wrong. Pre-Op is December 16th! A little over a month until I meet my girls!