45 Years Old, Have Tried Celluzase and Still Have Huge Dimples. I Am Praying Cellfina Works - Houston, TX

Excited when I saw this procedure on tv. Terrified...

Excited when I saw this procedure on tv. Terrified due to some reviews that the numbing process was very painful. I finally went in and Dr. Linville and the ladies were AWESOME! ! Pain level for me was maybe a 2 out of 10. I was even able to video Dr. Linville numbing one side and then was able to video the actual procedure. I was so comfortable, I am almost worried it may not have done much. I haven'thaven't seen my but or legs since i was bandaged immediately. i will post regularly so anyone considering can see the process and can find a good doctor or if it doesn't work people don't spend the money unnecessarily. Right now I am wearing some old compression panty hose/shorts that Victoria Secret discontinued because they are tighter than spanx which is allowing the bandages to stay in place. I did put a pair of spanx over them so it would not leak as bad, it seems to be working. 5 hours after my procedure I am not experiencing as much pain as I thought. it just feels a little sore. I will post pictures and hopefully the videos as soon as I figure it out.

Day 1 of photos and video

numbing process sorry about the music. no reflection on dr. he is very professional
Just figured out how to upload

Day 2 Results

Day 2 sore. still draining a little. Had to go to the store for some small bandages to help with the drainage, since I went to work the next day. Meanwhile, I had to be creative and use pantyliners and kotex for the leakage. Pain was like sore when you had a hard work out day 2 is rough but day 3 is worse.

Day 3 photos

Definitely can see some results. Bruising is still present but not as bad as I thought. Pain is not too bad 2 out of a 10. I am still walking around doing chores. I tried uploading a video where Dr. Linville was doing the actual procedure but file was too large. But my observation in watching the video is he was being very thorough, by working with the marks on my body and matching them up with the picture he had taken of me, since some of the marks were coming off while he was cleaning me up after each band. Hope all doctors are like that.

Day 4

Still a little swollen and bruised, but do see results. I have to say Dr. Linville and his staff provided me with EXCELLENT care and provided me with all the bandages I needed for the additional drainage. Unfortunately, I found them yesterday under my bed while cleaning up. Therefore, I was walking with pantyliners and kotex, unnecessarily, sorry Dr. Linvale didn't mean to blast you or your staff. Just making sure the readers have all their items in case they move forward with procedure. So for those of you reading you will drain some so make sure your Doctor provides you with what you need like mine did.

2 and 3 MONTH UPDATE!!

Sorry it has taken long to update I lost most of my photos and had to depend on the AWESOME staff in Dr. Linville's office to send me my photos. The first picture was taken before Dr. Linville went to town marking on my butt. I found this picture but it will be deleted from my google FOREVER!!! As of right now! Needless to say Dr. Linville did a remarkable job on my butt. I can now wear fitted clothing without the pantyhose or SPANX!! I can also wear white without the dents showing through. LOVE IT!! I saw a picture of Kim K wearing a fitted purple outfit showing a huge dent on her butt and caption read that it was from injections. I have never had injections and my dents were SUPER DEEP!! OMG!! I used to work out like a maniac.. I stopped working out since those dents refused to leave my rear.. Well all I know is that Kim K should look into getting Dr. Linville to remove that dent. He did an AMAZING JOB!!! And the ladies in the office are so sweet and helpful you can't ask for better than that.

I will begin my workout schedule this week and can't wait to see what my rear will look like once I get the lunges and squats working. If you are looking for a GIFTED doctor, Dr. Linville is your MAN!!
Houston Physician

Dr. Linville was very professional. Made me feel at ease while he marked all the areas that had cellulite, which appeared like my whole butt. He explained the process before and during since I was awake. I was glad he did not mind me videotaping the procedure