39 Year Old, 4 Kids, Well Deserved Tummy Tuck with Liposuction, Liposuction to the Thighs - Houston, TX

After researching several Houston area doctors, I...

After researching several Houston area doctors, I met Dr. Greg Bancroft and immediately felt comfortable with him. I called my BF and told her we had found our doctor! What....I can't do this alone, so my BF is doing it with me on a different date. She loves Dr. Bancroft too! We are very excited! Over the summer we were doing well, working out had a personal trainer, watching our diet, trying to reach our goal weights before surgery. Then of course life happens and I can't speak for her but I'm up 10-12 lbs from the day I met Dr. Bancroft.... :( and my favorite food holiday is this week! I won't get too down though, I'm still excited and have my pre-op today at 4 pm. I do have one problem though, I'm sick!!! Despite my efforts to stay well, I have a freaking cold and sinus issues and sound like a man!!! :( I am hoping Dr. Bancroft won't see a need to reschedule surgery. Anyway, I wanted to do this whole posting thing because I have totally appreciated all the brave women and their honest reviews, as they have helped me tremendously over the last several months. I will post pictures of my progress throughout starting today after my pre-op visit. Wish me well :)

Tummy Tuck Pre-Op Photos (4)

Here are my pre-op photos that I took on Friday, 11/28/14. My belly is on 10 because I had a really good Thanksgiving!!! :) I will take photos again next Wednesday before my surgery.

OPERATION DAY!!!! TUMMY TUCK WITH LIPO COMPLETED 12.10.14

Okay, this has been an exhausting process which is why I haven't posted in a while. The worst part so far is the constipation from the meds!!! The pain has been pretty manageable as long as you take your meds on time or just ahead of schedule. My Dr. is Awesome!!! I absolutely love him so shout out to Dr. Greg Bancroft of Bancroft Feldman Plastic Surgery In Houston!!!! I did not do much as instructed after surgery. I relaxed and followed his orders. He made a house visit the next day which was great!!!!! Other than that I stayed in my bed healing with my feet up as much as possible but certainly the first 7 days. I didn't go anywhere until it was time to see him in hi office.

12/11/14 Next Day Home Visit 1 day post op photos w/ Dr. Bancroft

1st day photos, swollen but you can see where my drains were placed and over all condition day 1.

12/17/14 7 day post op visit at Dr.Bancroft's Office

My 7 day results were amazing! He gave me the little waist and hips I was looking for. Still really swollen and bruising is starting to set in but it's only been 7 days!!!!! It can only get better from here. My scar is healing wonderfully and I think it will have no trouble fading. I have this line down the center of my stomach which I hate but Dr. Bancroft has advised that once swelling in that area goes down, my bellybutton which is a true innie will emerge and the whole area will just be flat. I have tattoos which were very important to me and he did his best to preserve them and my left side scar blends perfectly into the tattoo!!!! AMAZING WORK!!!!!
Texas Plastic Surgeon

I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Bancroft and his staff. His work and his skill set are remarkable but it is his personality that won me over and made me choose him. He is fun, upbeat, alive, and makes you feel comfortable and confident! He truly loves what he does and it shows. I would recommend anyone to trust their most scared possession...your body to him.