5 3' and 23 Years Old, Breast Augmentation. Houston, TX

Ever since I could remember I've wanted a fuller...

Ever since I could remember I've wanted a fuller bust. Even when I started developing it seemed like I was smaller and behind everyone else my age. I had been wearing padded bras since I was 15 years old however didn't even consider surgery until a good friend of mine recommended Dr. Steely. After seeing her results I decided to go for a consoltation. I actually have never had any surgical procedures in my life so I did have alot of questions. After talking to Dr. Steely and his staff I started feeling alot more at ease and more confident about going through with the procedure. I wanted a noticable change but didn't want to look unproportionate. I started at a 32A and ended up at a full 32D I love my size. It also looks natural and nobody can tell I have had a "boob job" unless I told them;)
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Steely was very professional and knowledgeable. Initially I went in and asked for a 450CC's, and he explained it wouldnt work for my body type and tissue I had to start with. After my consoltation we both agreed on 325CC's High profile silicone implants. I was a worried they werent going to be the size I wanted but I trusted his expertise and after my srugery I couldn't have been any happier.