27 Years Old, Finally A Dream Come True! Breast Augmentation - Houston, TX

For years, I struggled with my confidence because...

For years, I struggled with my confidence because of my breasts, which I thought were too small. I was determined to change the way I felt about myself by getting breast implants.

I researched online for a clinic and a doctor that would be right for me. But none just felt like a good fit. Good thing a friend told me of her own breast augmentation experience done by Dr. Patrick Hsu. Through another round of research, I was impressed by his credentials and the positive reviews from other women he had treated.

At the inital meeting, he explained everything I needed and wanted to know about the whole process -- the technicalities, the cost, the recovery, and how all this would affect me.

In a few weeks, Dr. Hsu worked his magic on me and I came out of the operating room hours later with only a bit of discomfort -- the kind you would expect from most major surgeries. I stayed at the hospital for a couple of days of close monitoring before being discharged. During the post-surgery check-ups, Dr. Hsu remained as accommodating as ever; relieving me of my worries as I made my recovery.

When I saw how full and flattering my breasts looked, I realized I made the right decision when I chose Dr. Hsu and Memorial Plastic Surgery.

Thank you for helping me see myself in a better light, Dr. Hsu!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Excellent surgeon and professional and caring staff.