23, 143lbs, 5'9 Mommy Makeover :) Houston, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hello! This site has been such a help in my...

Hello! This site has been such a help in my research! Therefore, I hope my journey helps as many as possible!

I originally loved the work of Dr. Miami in Florida but I am not willing to travel. :(
I then looked up best plastic surgeons in Houston where I live and came across Dr. Cortes. I am sooo ready to have this surgery done, I am just trying to get my tubes tied prior to the surgury! Scheduled for March 2017 but I applied for care credit today and got approved for 11,000! Exactly the rest I need to get it done ASAP! I'm thinking early to mid Oct2016.

Stats:
I am fairly tall at almost 5'9. I have been a 32b steadily after losing the "baby weight" from my two children. I weigh 143 pounds.
I have diastasis recti and a small umbilical hernia from having children. I am currently at my goal weight but I look 4-5 months pregnant with no VS bombshell bra on. :'( SAD! I cannot wait for my muscles to be sewn back together!! My abs are 4 finger witdhts apart at the widestpart of the diastasis. Ugh sooo ready!

Procedures I'm getting:
- full tummy tuck
- lipo and fat transfer to hips
- chin lipo
- breast augmentation (silicone)

Hopes:
32DD in the breasts. Tiny snatched waist. Smaller belly button(mine is now huge!). Wider hips to create an hourglass proportion. These love handles gone!!! Chin fat gone and sculpted jaw :)

the pre op pictures

So ready I have a n appointment this Thursday to talk about tieing tubes, then I can set a closer date for surgury!

Questions!!!! mommy Makeover!

1. How long till I can return to work, I am a hairstylist and on my feet for 6 hours a day that's all, part time. But how many weeks will I Need off? Some of my co-workers are telling me I will need 4-6 weeks! I don't think I can do that! :0

1. Doctor suggested 450cc silicone high profile implants, do any other doctors or girla with implants out there have any reccomrndations for my body type??

Sizers 475cc and 500cc

I made an official surgury date! It's in exactly 3 weeks though! I feel so unprepared! So tonight I tried on rice sizers for my BA!

obgyn won't tie my tubes :(

Sadly even thought I told him I'm paying thousands to get surgury, I am 23 and said no way. So I'm getting some BC pills then. Havnt taken those in about 7 years ugh oh well. 17 days left till surgury though, so that's creeping up on me fast :). I don't know about anyone else as a mom but I'm almost looking forward to being in bed for a full week after surgery! Lol!

WISH PICS! surgury day in 6 days!!

Theses are some of my wish pics for my hip and full body profile hopes.

Surgury is tomorrow morning!

I am soo nervous. Super scared of dieing under anesthesia really..

I have to shower with some hibiclens tonight and tomorrow morning.. Surgury is at 5 A.M.

I had my surgury today!

So far I can only see on Snapchat what I look like.. These compression garments are covering everything up for a while. I'm glad I got to see it on Snapchat! I believe he ended up using 450cc in both breasts. I am not feeling any pain, thank God for this medication! I felt it once and almost threw up in the car on the way home.

1 day post op

Taking my medication and feeling minimal pain, thank God! Breasts are sore and my husband is having to help me in and out of bed . This isn't fun but I am enjoying getting some rest! You tend to not get any when you are a mom lol

And thank the Lord my mom is watching the kids for a week or two!

the day after surgury

Horrible horrible pain! Omg! My lower back hurts the most ,most likely from the lipo. Can't wait to be able to get up and out of bed myself..hopefully I can in 5 days because that's when my husband goes to work :0

Day 5 post op

Stilll soo much pain! My tummy incision doesnt hurt at all, suprisingly its the least of my pain. My diastasis repair realllly, reallly hurts, especially right under the sternum. But my back is by far hurting the most. Worst pain of my life, level 10 for my lower back right now.

I got a sponge bath around everything today. Tomorrow my sister is comming over to wash my hair for me. :)

1 week after post op and a shower

Went to the doctor and they removed my dressings and some stitches. I am feeling much much better pain wise in my lower back but I am sick!! Worst thing that can happen after a tummy tuck. Blah, it's a mucousy wheezy cough and sinuses are out of whack.

On another note, my boobs look wayyy wayy bigger than the surgury day pics! I do hope they go down a little but hubby is all about them.

I was put in a really tight faja compression garment and am told to wear it for 2-3 months. This thing is awful! It keeps bunching tightly in the middle of my stomach but it's because I can't stand up straight yet. It is supposed to help with swelling and prevent a hematoma or seroma from happening so I'm keeping it on!

3 week post op

Exactly 3 weeks after surgury, I am feeling much better and am standing up straight! I have a soft squishy spot just under my diaphragm ( Dr. Cortes told me that it's normal). Other than that I am LOVING my results thus far! I look super curvy in clothes and never thought I could look this good! I have a skeleton body suit for Halloween ( something I would've never worn!) I will post pics tomorrow of it! I am still pretty swollwe but wearing the compression garmenr hides it all completely. I have to wear it for another month or two.

So I will keep updating as I go on with recovery and hope you all are doing well with wherever you are on this journey :)) Happy Halloween!

update on chin 3 weeks post

Couldn't tell much of a difference till now. I also feel I am going to continue to see it shrink. I believe it has just been swollen from Surgury. :)

3 weeks post and wearing form fitting Halloween Costume!

Huge huge difference! I am so happy with my results so far!

I am wearing the garment underneath but still! I see such a difference! I have hips and curves now and no padding on boobs any more! Yay. I highly recommend Dr. Cortes because... Just look! I have dreamed of this forever and he did a perfect job!

3 months post op! 139lbs 450cc tummy tuck

Absolutely loving my results! I have been going to the gym for two weeks 5 days a week and plan on sticking to it!

I totally recommend Dr. Cortes! Especially if you have similar body to mine! He does not talk much during consultation or any other visit for that matter but that has nothing do with the amazing result! He is a busy man so you get short visits but straight to the point :). Which works for me because I am a busy working mom :).

The pain and scar is so worth doing if you need it! I am so confident???? and able to wear whatever I want and I've never been able to say that before!

Now my scar is pretty ugly but is hidden in a bikini and underwear (not a string though).

I am continuing using scar treatments and hope it improves. If not I will use makeup on my bellybutton scar in bikinis. I have heard of skin coloring ratios as well so I may do that in the future to cover everything:)

Amazing Amazing Amazing!!! I am so in love with my results! A big thanks to Dr. Cortes for restoring my body and confidence!! He repaired my severe diastasis recti, umbilical hernia, gave me a full time tuck and breast augmentation. Check out my results if you have a similar body as mine because I am beyond pleased! Wait times can be long so be sure to go on your day off or request off. Sometimes I was in within 5 minutes and others an hour and a half. He is a very busy and talented man and has short and simple to the point visits .. which works for me since I am a working mom. Just be sure to have all questions written and or ready for him. He will answer them all. Great experience overall with outstanding results!