Hi Beautiful Dolls✋

I have always been a thin person until I was...

I have always been a thin person until I was diagnosed with (Sarcoidosis). It's the illness Bernie Mac and Michael Clark Dunkin, Football star Reggie White died of. Anywho I was always thin until they started me on the devils tic-tacs (prednisone).. I'm am waiting on word from care credit to get my Brazilian butt lift/lipo.. so that I could feel good about my self again .. I'm like 5"5 and 178 lbs.

Hi dolls I hope and pray for everyone having surgery a blessed operation, recovery and results of your dreams.. what are all other credit options are there besides care credit ? Thanks in advance~

My wish pics

More wish pics !!! I want hips ????no Laterals ????????

I want this look ... I'm hoping I'm not being unrealistic.. because I do have a little to start with. I just need to be filled in. In the donk and hips , with a snatched waist of a size 26 at the least.. what y'all think ? Anyone having surgery today or has just had surgery recently I'm praying for you ????????????

I'm having problems with my realself app..... help !

I've been having this app for sometime now. When I get on it ; it's telling me let's get started, and is asking me to check treatments that I'm interested in. Ok so I check them all and click done and then it says there was and error and go back to it again. I cannot get into my newsfeed.. help Jill from realself plz.. thanks in advance
Houston Plastic Surgeon