63 Year Old Great Grandmother Finally Chooses Much Needed Tummy Tuck - Houston, TX

I should have made this decision many years ago. ...

I should have made this decision many years ago. I had my first child at age 18, & my stomach was ravaged with stretch marks & horizontal C-section scar. Two more subsequent C-sections left me in hideous condition. I am the happiest I've been in years since having my surgery. I didn't think it was possible for my stomach to ever look as good as it does now! The cost of this procedure is a drop in the bucket compared to my results & changes in my life! Worth EVERY penny!

My main goal for having a tummy tuck was to fit in my clothes that I had outgrown, but the unexpected result was even better! My clothes now all fit perfectly, but more importantly, I look great WITHOUT my clothes! When I researched TTs, I was mostly interested in women my age who had been through this procedure. I was concerned about cost, pain, & recovery. I only wish now that I had done it sooner, but I am VERY glad that I finally did it! If you are one of us gals not in your "prime" anymore, you deserve to experience the freedom from insecurities & unhappiness that your body image can cause! I encourage you to JUST DO IT!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Steely is the consummate professional! He is a true artist! He and his staff treated me with such professionalism and kindness that, from my first visit to all subsequent ones, I felt such peace and confidence in them and the procedure that I regret not having my tummy tuck done sooner. Dr. Steely and his skills have given me back my self esteem and my confidence along with a "rocking hot" body!