Revision Rhino with Under Eye Lift. Miami, FL

I went for rhinoplasty 20 plus years ago and went...

I went for rhinoplasty 20 plus years ago and went to an ENT only to have insurance pay for the entire procedure. Needless to say biggest mistake of my life. It took me years to find a good surgeon for revision rhinoplasty. I found Dr. Epstein on realself website due to his experience and great reviews. I am posting pictures of which I would never have done before but asking for feedback as to what you think. I had a collapsed nasal valve because of my previous experience and Dr. Epstein rebuild my nose using my own cartilage and not any foreign objects such as gortex. He used cartilage from behind my ear and the side of my scalp. The surgery wasn't painful at all, only pain was the sore throat from the intubation. It was uncomfortable not extreme pain. I feel considering what my nose looked like before I am extremely satisfied. I did want him to correct the fact that my nose was crooked from birth but Dr. Epstein was extremely honest and informed me that is ne of the hardest defects to correct. I am satisfied and perhaps in the future should I still find it bothersome he may be able to correct the crooked part. Overall I am very happy. As far lower blepharoplasty wow what a difference. Friends are accusing me of getting a face lift. It's still only a week so I am still swollen, and their seems to be a tiny keloid forming, but not very noticiable. looking forward to what it will look like after swelling goes down completely.

Before revision

More photos

Profile pic

By request

Eye

I woke up this morning and my right eye looks worst. Wondering if the swelling will ever go down .

New photo b4 and after

What a drastic change I only hope and pray he fixes one side it's much larger but overall my nose was very bad he basically had to rebuild my nose.

2 weeks post op

I think once scar tissue is removed it will look better. Maybe it won't be as crooked. And still slight black and blue under my right eye and a cyst developed under my left eye. Thought it was going away but it's back but it is one of the risk . Not a big deal , it can be removed ! My next appt w dr Epstein is on 2/6. Will update to inform what his thoughts are regarding the minor issues .

Comparison

I still look swollen .

Morph photos

Morph

Update

Went to visit Dr Epstein he acknowledges all of my concerns : warped nose, bulbous on left and right nostril retracted . He mostly worked on the right side in irder to build it up and used extra cartliage so as to be successful . He placed gortex on bridge in order to give it support. He addressed my bulbous and cyst under the eye with a steroid shot. If the bulbous doesn't go down he will shave it down in 10 mths not sure what he will charge . I have my next appt w Dr Epatein in 4 weeks . I will update to inform what he says .

Right nostril retracted

Blephoraplasty

My eye developed a cyst after surgery. Dr Epstein informed me he's never had a patient who developed a cyst after surgery. He sent me to his colleague. Dr. Martin in coral gables, FL. Dr Martin claimed he could remove the cyst under local anesthesia . Upon trying to remove the cyst under local Anastasia I felt every pain you could imagine. Dr. Martin had to sew me up and was not able to take the cyst out . I am now two weeks healing from that and it is healing very ugly. I don't plan to go back to him because of the job he has done thus far. I'm upset I had to go to this I wish Dr Epstein would have seen me at his office and taking care of this for me.

?Met with Dr Epstein...

Met with Dr Epstein he was not fully honest. Told me I most likely did not need gortex graft but he lied. He also did my lower blepho and took too much out and one eye I developed a cyst. He did not fix it instead he sent me out to his colleague who made my eye worst. Horrible experience. BEWARE!!!!

9 mths later

It does look better. I just hate the slight bulbous and how it's retracted and now I developed a slight dent when I smile above the implant.
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Upon meeting him great bedside manners. After procedure and if you aren't satisfied. He will not help! Comes up with excuses. Definitely overrated !!!!!