Getting my Apron Removed - Youngstown, OH

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm using Dr. Adam Cash. Him and his staff have...

I'm using Dr. Adam Cash. Him and his staff have been great so far answering my questions. Now I just have to wait for it to get here. When I figure out how to upload pictures I will. I have been watching other people's experiences on here for a few months and am hoping for a good outcome. I've shared in the ups and downs of each person praying that things go correctly.

Update

I was supposed to have my surgery on Thursday the 17th of November but I have been really sick the last week so I might have to reschedule my surgery. This sucks.

Update

I talked to the Dr's office and they are trying to get another approval from my insurance company right now.

Talked to Dr office

I called the doctors office to see if they put in for a new insurance approval and they are but it's an automated system and says my information doesn't match their files so I had to call them and get it fixed. I haven't heard anything since. Hopefully soon.

Yeah I'm scheduled

I talked to the doctors office today and my surgery is scheduled for March 28,2017. I can't wait.

Oh no

I was unable to have my surgery in March due to the passing of my husband. It was very unexpected. I talked to both my family doctor and surgeon and it was decided that due to losing him I wasn't in the best place emotionally for the surgery so it'll be rescheduled in June. Thank you for your support for my surgery.
Youngstown Physician