32 Year Old, No Kids with Stubborn Belly Fat That Accumulated and Just Never Disappeared - Dallas, TX

I recently underwent liposuction of the lower and...

I recently underwent liposuction of the lower and upper abdomen and flank area. Unlike most people, Dr. Setty was the first and only surgeon I visited with. I had booked appointments with several others, but once I met with him his honesty and humbleness made me take a giant dive and select him blindly. He is very sweet down to earth and made me feel comfortable even in the most uncomfortable situations. If I had to do it all over again I would probably still choose him. His staff is very personable and amigable. Dr. Setty has been very understanding and has taken the time to wait for me every time I run late since I am coming from Fort Worth. Most other places I have dealt with would shut the door on my face come closing time, but it has not been the case with him. As far as the progress of my procedure goes, it is slowly coming around. Since the beginning he mentioned it would take about 6 weeks and now I am on week four. I have seen reduction in waist circumference and have noted my clothes fitting loose. As far as the end result I still can not comment but as far as Dr. Setty's care I give him 5 stars. Stay tuned for the final results.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

He is amazing!!! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a cosmetic procedure.