Excellent Service by Family Hospital Staff for Cosmetic Surgery with Dr Maurice Aceves - Guirard - Mexico, MX

At first I was scared to death from traveling to...

At first I was scared to death from traveling to Mexico for cosmetic surgery. Everyone would tell me not to go but I have always wanted a Mommy Makeover ever since my last child was born. I red the reviews and did my reseach. Somehow I was in touch with Carlo Bonfante who answer all my questions. I was between Mexicali and Tijuana with Dr Tagle as they are both relatively close to my home in California but after visiting the family hospital website and seeing the before & after pictures I decided to go with Dr Maurice Aceves Guiard. I was picked up from home by the hospital Driver Luis who was a wonderful gentlemen. He made me feel comfortable I was very nervous!! Carlo told me to just come down for a consultation and if I did not feel comfotable that they would take me back home. The problem was I could not afford surgery where I live the cost was $ 4,000 USD more than what was offered to me in Mexico. Anyways I finally arrived and met Carlo who assisted me with Amanda during my time in the hospital. They were all very nice but the person who I really wanted to meet was Dr Maurice . After a couple hours Dr Maurice Aceves Guirard arrived in my hospital room. We discussed everything particularly my love handles which I hate and I coul not get them off even with all the diet and excercise that I have done. He took the time to answer all my questions and was very honest about what is real and what is not possible. I decided to proceed with the surgery so I told Luis I would spend the night for my surgery the following morning. The next day I was woken up by the nurse who prepared me for surgery. If there was something that I would highly reccomend is the waiting time to get in the OR. It took a cuople hours for my surgery to begin while I was waitnig in the preparation room and I as still a little nervous. I saw Dr Maurice right before we started the surgery and he assured me everything will go as planned. Dr Maurice is an amazing doctor! I will highly reccomend him for anyone interested in going to a very clean hospital in mexico where they will take care of you! I do plan on posting pictures once the incisions are better sealed and I am not as swollen. Dr Guirard told me final recovery will take several months but so far I really like what I see. I am very happy to have chosen the Family Hospital in Mexicali and all its staff. Thank you thank you thank you!!!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr Maurice was wonderful! I am very happy I was recommended to this doctor.