Fantastic Results by Dr Sarinana and the Family Hospital in Mexicali!! - Mexico

I can not express in words how happy I am after...

I can not express in words how happy I am after getting treatment at Hospital de la Familia. I am now 7 weeks post-op and I feel and look amazing!! For years I have been struggling with having a very narrow butt and its been a huge problem when trying to find the right outfit. I do a lot of working out and I am usually very very active but no matter how much squads I would do my butt could only get so much bigger. Dr Sarinana did liposuction in my abdomen, flanks, thighs, and back and showed me pictures of just how much fat was removed from me, very nasty. I told him to inject as much fat as he could. He was seriously a very open-ears doctor. He would listen to all my concerns and did everything possible to make me a happy customer. Carlo, you were wonderful as well, I can not write this review without mentioning you. Thank you so much if it was not for you I would not have this 90'' butt that I so desperately wanted! If anyone is seriously interested finding a qualified practice to get a big butt with a tiny waiste please do not hesitate in contacting me or the family hospital in Mexicali, they truly do great service.
Sarinana

Best choice I have done with my money.