30 years old, 3 Breastfed Kids, Breast Lift W/implants . Hoover, AL

I have never really worried about my body or the...

I have never really worried about my body or the way that it looked. Maybe because I felt like I never had to. Even after having 3 kids(ages 7,4 and 2), I was satisfied. However, months ago, I was put on a medicine called Topamax to manage my chronic migraines and I had hernia repair surgery. I started loosing weight FAST because of the medicine. I was really happy at first because I was about 170 at 5'1. I live in a small town so the surgeon that performed my hernia repair was the same that actually DELIVERED me. LOL. Well, lets just say, he left a really nasty scar connecting to my belly button. He even closed up my hole for my belly ring (He is retired now). I breastfed all 3 of my kids so my breast did sag some but I was still a full 36C. In June, I had a tonsillectomy, which made me loose about 20 lbs in a week, Because of the meds, I have yet been able to gain any weight back. So I'm down to 126 lbs now, which is ideal for my height, I guess. However, the amount of skin along with the scar that I have on my stomach is disgusting and my breast look like raisins. I've been researching like crazy. I have a consultation at Hedden Plastic Surgery today. During my research, I have seen nothing but good reviews but by hear say, I've heard that I shouldn't go to this place. I'm nervous and excited! Nothing fits right. I'm just ready to get this done and be comfortable again.

I have a date Lift w/implants- Ecstatic !!!!

So, I plan to upload before pics soon. As soon as I get a chance to take some. After a 4 hr drive, traffic and being almost an hour late, I was sure that I was going to have to reschedule my consultation when I finally got to Hedden Plastic Surgery today. I was a nervous wreck when I got there, but the atmosphere of the office and the staff's attitude calmed me down immediately. I was treated as if I was right on time and the only one there. There was hardly a wait at all! After paperwork, I was put in a private room where a nurse educated me on the amount of ccs and showed me how to try out different ones to see what was comfortable while I waited for the doctor. That wait was not long either. Dr. Hedden was very professional, pleasant and straight- forward! (I loved it!) I could tell that he was busy, but I didn't feel rushed. He made sure to answer all of my questions and I wasn't confused. I felt certain, after meeting with him, that I wanted to have my procedure done here. Right now, because of price, I'm only getting a lift and saline implants (after the lift he said that I will be about a B cup, so I'm thinking of going with about 425ccs). My date is Oct.20th, but TBH I might call and change it to a quicker date! I'm thinking it might be easier if I do it when the kids are out for fall break. This will be the best bday present EVER! Oh, I still haven't told my mom. Thinking I might just pop up with new boobs!

Here are some photos (finally)!

Yes, I have green hair! It's my favorite color and being that I work from home I can get away with it! I'm really just noticing that one of my breast is larger and I have lost a spike to one of my nipple rings! I also love mermaids, as you might have noticed!

1 more day and lost more weight

Ok, so my procedure is scheduled for 10am tomorrow morning. I have all of these mixed emotions. I'm excited, scared, happy, worried, etc. I have also lost even more weight in the last couple of weeks. I'm uploading a pic of what my boobs look like when I bend over. It grosses me out. But in just hours, I can put these images behind me! I just celebrated my 30th bday and I was really limited on the outfits I could wear because of the size and the sagging. My 13 yr old niece was helping me get dressed for my big party and her response was, "I thought that you were over exaggerating when you said your breast were bad........... Well, you weren't! They are really bad!" It didn't hurt my feelings because I already know that they are pretty bad. It made me realize that I was definitely making the right decision.

Almost 3 weeks Post-Op

I know its been awhile, and I meant to update alot sooner but I've been really busy trying not to be busy. I was surprised at the amount of pain I was in after the surgery. I def wasn't prepared for that, But it has been worth it! I ended up getting 475cc in each breast with saline implants. of course, I got the BLIS coverage for a year. I finally starting to get sensation back in my breasts and nipples. However; my left breast is more swollen and sore than my right. I think that it's because I do more things with my left arm, although I'm right handed. The initial bras that I bought for after my surgery are way too small and are extremely uncomfortable. I bought bigger ones that zip instead of button, but even tho they where bigger they seemed really uncomfortable, too. So now I am wearing the ones that are practically seamless and it feels AMAZING! It seems to have taken alot of pressure off and has helped with the swelling in just one day! I just hope it is enough support! I missed my first follow up because I didn't feel comfortable driving. So I was rescheduled to this Tuesday. I'm so glad because although, I think everything is healing fine, I still have alot of questions. Either way. I am EXTREMELY happy with my results and I can't wait the strips come off and all of the healing is done!
Hedden Plastic Surgery

From my first visit, which was my consultation, I would have to say that I was impressed enough to go ahead and schedule my breast lift with saline implants. I felt comfortable and in good hands. I will update the more I work with the doctor and staff.