KYBELLA & Facial Injections - Honolulu, HI

Ugh I just wrote an awesome long review and Real...

Ugh I just wrote an awesome long review and Real Self refreshed and I lost everything!!! ???? Anyway, this review is for Kybella & facial injections. These are non-surgical procedures that help to get rid of chin fats and sculp the chin and jawline. I've always been a skinny girl with a round face and double chin! I've contemplated chin implants and liposuction many times but always chickened out because of the procedure and recovery time involved. So when Dr. Schlesinger introduced these safe, surgery-free options, I jumped on them and WOW...I mean...while writing this review, I'm looking at my previous photos and am just AMAZED at the difference. And the great thing about it is that it didn't alter my look at all. I'm still me...but much...better? Don't know how to explain it. But the more sculpted look makes me appear thinner and even more healthy than I've always been. So many people have complimented me on my "new diet & exercise program" (???) lol nothing's changed at all. In fact I think I've actually gained weight since I did the procedure lol. So if you have ever considered chin lipo or implant and scared of these procedures, please please please do yourself a favor and consider KYBELLA & facial injections. You won't regret it!!! ????????

One thing to note though, one of the "side effects" of KYBELLA is the temporary swelling, causing the "bullfrog" look...I used "side effect" very loosely for lack of better word...I think it's just how the injection essentially breaks down and dissolves the fat under your chin over time, causing the swelling (lasted only 2 days for me) but don't be alarmed by it. It's totally normal from what I understand and if I have to put up with a slightly fatter chin for a few days to trade for an awesome jawline (hopefully forever!!! Lol) then that's a trade I'm definitely willing to take ???? I'll stop talking now and let the photos do the talking.
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

One of the best, if not the best, Doctor I've ever worked with...and that's saying a lot since I've world in healthcare my whole life. He treats me the way I've always wanted to be treated as a patient and as a person, and then some. I'm always amazed at the care & passion he puts into his work and it truly shows. Yes wait time can be a little long but so worth it because he takes the time to listen to every patient's needs and wants and customizes to fit everyone's individual needs. He doesn't treat you like just another chart he needs to sign off and that's a very rare thing to see in today's world of healthcare. Cannot ask for a better experience.