26 Years Old, 1 Child - Honolulu, HI

A good friend told me about the ThermiVa treatment...

A good friend told me about the ThermiVa treatment and I just had to try it out for myself. It took no longer than 30 minutes and was absolutely painless. The treatment uses radio frequency energy to warm the tissues so, I was told that I would be feeling heat where the probe was used. There were no restrictions and I could also have intercourse that same day! The left labia majora was treated then, the labia minora. The opposite side was worked on thereafter. The ThermiVa wand was also used in the vaginal canal as well. Results were instantaneous! I was able to feel the tightness of my vagina as we were nearing the end of the treatment. I also noticed my labia minora and majora decreased in size! It was such a great experience and I loved how it was a non-surgical procedure with such dramatic results!
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Auli'i was nothing short of professional and courteous. After checking in, I was given a consultation and given an explanation of what would be going on. Auli'i made sure I got into a comfortable position before we got started and always checked to see my level of comfort throughout the entire treatment . She mentioned all of the areas that the ThermiVa would improve and asked if I had any questions.