Buccal Fat Removal Procedure Was Finally Done and I Am Happy! - Honolulu, HI

I had always wanted to get a buccal fat removal,...

I had always wanted to get a buccal fat removal, but never had the motivation until I got a job to serve as a TV journalist. My cheeks looked so puffy from the screen...I had several consultation with different doctors based in Hawaii and California. Originally, I was very hesitated. However, after my consultation with Dr.Shim Ching, I decided to go for it! Well, I am so glad I did it. I cannot thank Dr. Ching enough. He is very professional, skillful, and caring. It has been a month since the procedure...My face looks slimmer and more defined! More importantly, I had very minimal swelling and bruises, and went back to work in five days! Thanks to Dr. Ching, I got recovered very quickly. I am more than satisfied with my procedure. On the other hand, I do like my patient coordinator, Keri, A LOT! She is very professional and sweet. She always gave me prompt response, and when I had to change my procedure time, she went ahead and helped me immediately. Many thanks to Asian Pacific Plastic Surgery!
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon