Mid Twenties Asymmetrical Breast Aug/ Lift

I had two procedures, a Benelli lift and...

I had two procedures, a Benelli lift and augmentation and then a revision to increase the size of the right breast. I am thrilled with my results. The asymmetry of my breast always bothered me to the point that I wouldn't look at myself naked in the mirror. I was embarrassed and it greatly affected my confidence. Having these surgeries has liberated me. I feel confident, and I have the breast I've always dreamed of.
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schlesinger is a doctor unlike any other. He's caring and genuinely concerned for every patient and every aspect of their care. He is a man of his word; when my results were slightly less than perfect he did a revision free of charge. His skill level and dedication are unmatched. He is a one of a kind surgeon and no words will fully do him justice. Dr. Schlesinger is the surgeon you want to do your procedure, I cannot thank him enough for my results and the time and effort he put into my case.