37 Years Old with 3 Kids 5'3 124lbs Mentor 500cc Round HP Silicone - Honolulu, HI

I really wanted to have a nice boobs since i was...

I really wanted to have a nice boobs since i was teenager(bad genes) , when I started to make money I started to have kids so BA/BL has postponed since having kids is expensive. I have personal issues that make me wanted to do it finally , my marriage for 17yrs is not doing well maybe because of this ...
Anyways I did it, but just to let you guys know from my first day until now my bff is Vicodin and Valium . Lol I can't wait until I can flaunt again haha yes I am more confident now !
I'll keep posting pics if there's an update.
PS I'm Asian and scarring is difficult to trace care , let's find out later...

Aloha it's one week post op today my surgery was 7/5/16

I don't have a lot of updates as of now , I don't see any drop and my PS doesn't want me to wear support bra or any band cause as he explained it to me that wearing support bra doesn't help it to drop at all and of course I believe him. As of know I am enjoying the perky ness and the swelling haha I look so big and I love it. I should've fill'em 600 cc instead my bad.
Any ways the bruises bothers me thou but according to him I don't have to fret about it. Still my bff are my pain meds with Benadryl I'm itchy . I gained 6 lbs from water retention on day one , so Fay I'm back to 124. I will se my PS tomorrow 7/13 /16 hoping for a good news.
Mahalo for reading =)

10 days post op

So I had a check up with my PS today, they took out the sutures and as I was talking to him I mentioned that I am very happy that my boobies are perky and big and I like it that way. I know that it's supposed to drop on its own pocket but I told him that I am worried that if it dropped what if it will sag faster . He looked at me and he said since the left breast is higher than the right , I'll just gonna put band on the left and if it level up with the right breast then I can start using bra without wires. The pocket will just gonna heal by it self....
Will post pics later =)

3 weeks Post Op

Aloha I'm back !
I was so busy lately plus I'm stressing out from my wounds , I'm not happy wit my left areola but my PS said that he will do revision on it . I was told by him 2 weeks after the implants that I can wear bra since I like the perkiness but I'm scared I still have wounds after they taken out the stitches that's why. I think I am good at where they at now lefty dropped and righty was doing great .I wear wireless bra or sports bra at day time and none at night time . I'm still lil bit swollen and I'm using silicone sheets on the right and left side is bandage and small silicone on it. Not too much pics to show cause I'm shy :(

4 weeks post op

So far I'm doing ok but I'm still patiently waiting till my left boobs drop and even out with righty. I can't lie on my side yet cause I feel pressure on both of them besides the fact that I'm scared I might pop them up lol! Anyways o have some photos but it's not nice yet...:(

4 weeks post op

Adding some more pics :(
Dr. Michael Pasquale

Awesome people ! I can't think anything else beside they are very professional and very attentive to what I wanted . I love them all especially the nurse Ko , keep it up young lady.