Better Than Any Top Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon! - Honolulu, HI

Dr. Schlesinger's experience and intuition showed...

Dr. Schlesinger's experience and intuition showed when he did my breast augmentation revision- I've been to some of the best plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills, but even they could not prevent my implants from falling to the sides when I laid on my back. It's been a couple of months and the amazing technique Dr. Schlesinger used is working like a charm! I went with implants that were 200 cc's bigger than what I had, and am 100% satisfied with the size. I also had him trim off a little bit of my labia lips at the same time, and the wedge technique he used was incredible! The lips are now perfectly straight and I'm now 100% confident with how everything looks "down there." I was initially worried that the opening looked too small, but he assured me it would stretch, and that intercourse would be fine. I have had intercourse since surgery and realized that I was worrying for nothing. It's not too tight or painful at all- the only difference is that I'm no longer self-conscious about how the outside looks anymore.
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schlesinger is not only a brilliant surgeon with an impressive background in all cosmetic procedures, but he truly cares about his patients and goes above and beyond in dedicating his life and time to ensure your well-being and address all your concerns. He won't push you to have unneccesary procedures, but at the same time, is not ultra-conservative (I've seen some other surgeons' before and after photos where I could hardly tell the difference, and of course there were those on the opposite end of the spectrum, where they looked better in the before pictures and were sold something completely unnecessary.) I am completely happy with my breast revision and larger implants. I recently spoke with friends who had gone to a more conservative surgeon who wanted to put less than proportional implants in and they now wished they had gone to Dr. Schlesinger, as he has the experience to know what outcome the patient will be happy with. I am incredibly impressed with how much time he dedicates to post-op visits and like how cautious he is during the healing process. He saw me the morning after surgery, every three days for the next couple of weeks, and now once a week. It is much more than any other surgeon I went to in Los Angeles and it's just comforting to know he's checking on my progress often. I am looking forward to my next visit, because I'll be able to see a massage therapist in the office during me visit. Since I haven't been able to lie on my stomach with the recent implants, it is just so nice that he goes out of his way to do everything possible to make sure his patients are comfortable while they're following all healing precautions. He also has a surprisingly delicate touch. I could hardly feel him remove the stitches for my breast revision procedure, and although the stitch removal for the labiaplasty was more sensitive, his touch was so delicate that I didn't use lidocaine for most of it. It has just been a high-class experience from the beginning: All pre-op procedures such as bloodwork and financing was able to be done in the office (before I'd always have to go to a lab), their surgery center is amazing (I stayed there my first night since I had drainage tubes that had to be emptied, and being extra cautious, I felt much better having a nurse do it instead of my boyfriend), my phone calls are always answered, and his staff now feels like family (I don't mind a short wait because they always take that time to catch up with me to see how I'm doing and there's an abundance of delicious refreshments to munch on.) All in all, he is a genius at the art of cosmetic surgery, and just a wonderful and caring person as well!