Late Twenties, Mother of 2 - Honolulu, HI

I always wanted to get a breast augmentation, but...

I always wanted to get a breast augmentation, but never could find the time in life to do it. After my second child was born I realized it was time to make my dreams come true. I have to say I could not be happier with my decision or my doctor. He made the experience extremely worthwhile. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr S's to anyone who is even thinking about getting a procedure.
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

I've always had in my mind that plastic surgeons could be rude or unfriendly. With Dr. S, that couldn't be further from the truth. Each patient to him seems like an individual rather than another patient. If I ever had a question he was quick to answer or get back to me, even if it meant seeing me in between his patients when I was unscheduled. From start to finish, Dr S and his staff made the whole process better than I could have ever imagined, from the first visit to the final results, which are phonemnal.