5'8", 140lbs., 35 Yrs Old, 1 Child, Wanting 600cc Twins!!

Let me just start out by saying THANK YOU!! I...

Let me just start out by saying THANK YOU!! I don't know where I would be without reading all the reviews. I hope to help someone else! It's been quite a tough year for my family and I and I'm so glad to finally be doing something positive for me. Growing up I didn't have horrible boobs, they were a 32/34C, but I wasn't thrilled with them. I've always had a big butt(although it's a little smaller these days with my weight loss) and earned many a nickname for it. After a short stint of breast feeding and several weight gain/losses in my life, I have no upper pole left!! I just want to feel like a woman, not a 15 year old boy!! I have to say, I am a very lucky woman, I have an amazing 3 year old(today is her birthday!!) and an even more amazing husband, and we live in Hawaii. I am a stay at home mom right now, but I am also an ICU RN. My husband is in the military and the hardest worker I know. My husband and I were trying for another baby at the end of last year and I ended up having a miscarriage on New Years and another right before my birthday in April. I also had emergency surgery in September-and of course it was the week my husband was on the east coast(we live in Hawaii!!)! Then a friend of mine I used to work with was shot and killed by her husband with their kids at home. I couldn't believe it, it really shattered my world for awhile and left me horribly confused. The sadness still hits home everyday, but I have to remember the good times. Ok, no more sad talk. Oh, and I also just had a 5x6cm bony tumor taken off the back of my skull with 12 staples in my head! And lots of other little crazy things in between!! I'm glad the crazy sadness of 2016 will be finished with a boobie smile-is that a thing? We can make it a thing....anyways....
I have chosen to go with Dr. Schlesinger for my surgery. It really was a no brainer for me. He is up to date on all the best practices, has stellar reviews, guarantees his work(will redo for free during first year if you don't like), and I just really liked him immediately!! He is caring and wants what's best for his patients. Jenna is also amazing, I must have called her 20 times in the last 4 months to change the date of my surgery, everything else kept getting in the way of my beloved boobs!! But now it's happening for real!! I'm scheduled for December 21st!!! Yah!! Only 3 weeks away!! I'm getting 600cc natrelle inspira smooth, round, silicone, high profile. And I'm 5'8", 140lbs.

Pre-op appointment done yesterday!!

I had my pre-op appointment yesterday!! Oh my gosh, I don't know if I've ever been this excited!! I saw the pre-op nurse, Veronica, first, she is absolutely wonderful, gotta love my nurse sisters! She went over all of my pre-op and post -op instructions including medications to take and not to take and how the process/procedure goes. Then I saw Dr. Schlesinger. We discussed my left breast being a little lower(1 cm) and a little longer than my right and we discussed lowering my right side about 5mm to help with symmetry on the top of my breasts post-op. Basically so I won't look lopsided. He said my nipples might be a little off, but I'm ok with that, only my husband will be seeing those(and you lovely ladies!!) We discussed size again, and I'm sticking with the 605cc silicone HP round smooth implants. Jenna was very helpful too, and sweet as always, even after the 10 emails I sent today with silly questions!! Any advice for the surgery, preparation for post-op, etc. beautiful dolls? I just can't wait!!
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

I've only had one encounter with Dr Schlesinger, but I knew he was for me immediately!! Caring, smart, outgoing, and truly wants to help his patients, not just put plastic inside of them! I'll add more later!