26, Breasts Finally Match my Body Type

I contemplated BA for the last 5 years, and...

I contemplated BA for the last 5 years, and finally decided to come in for a consult after 2 referrals from friends to this surgeon. I was immediately comfortable with the bedside manner and straightforward professionalism of the office and Dr. This made my decision to go forward with surgery easy. I had thought long and hard for years and now I'm so happy I did it. My shoulders and back are broad from years of weightlifting and now my breasts "fit" my body. Everything I wear fits better, looks better and I feel more confident. I 100% am pleased with my results and experience.
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

He was highly referred on the Internet, both on island and nationwide, and personally, choosing the best in the business for such a big change to my body was completely worth it to me before I even met Dr. Schlesinger. His bedside manner is comfortable and professional, and most of all his complete confidence in his abilities is what stands out. I would absolutely choose him again for my BA. My expectations were more than met and I am so happy with my results.