BBL W/ Lipo - Honolulu, HI

Really wanted to have a BBL done for a while to...

Really wanted to have a BBL done for a while to improve my silhouette. When I found this option was available (I didn't want implants) and that that fat around my body could be transferred, I knew I wanted to do this! The recovery, for me, was a difficult two weeks of pain. Thank God I had my husband around to help. But the pain was worth it in the end as the entire procedure from beginning to end was great. My results are fantastic and I am very pleased. It has been 10 months since I've had the surgery and my booty still looks nice (no shrinkage, pain, scars). No regrets, I look better in clothes, and my husband's happy with it, too!
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ching is a great plastic surgeon who I would feel safe and comfortable going to for surgery. In fact, I highly recommend him. His office and surgery areas are very clean, he takes time to listen to your needs, and I think he has a good eye and sense of what you're trying to achieve. I love that he's Board Certified in Plastic Surgery and is highly rated. I don't know how he does so much (I'd be so tired if I was that popular) but I trust that he performs with a high level of attention and meticulousness each surgery. He also just seems like good and decent person in general.