42 Years Old and Needed More Than a Tummy Tuck. Thank You Dr. Larry Schlesinger for Changing my Life! - Honolulu, HI

My experience wonderful from the start. I am...

My experience wonderful from the start. I am almost 5 ft 9 inches , 220 lbs., not only was I big but felt very masculine. Ultimate Silhouetteplasty was the route for me. The first surgery would include correcting the abs and liposuction of my back. The first surgery has made me look amazing. My curves are beautiful. I am over 60 inches smaller! The recovery was excellent. The staff took such great care of me. They were so kind and compassionate. The second surgery is coming up and I am so excited because I will be another step forward to the new me and I know I will be very well taken care off. Dr. Schlesinger is a man with skills!

Ultimate Silhouette Plasty

I can't believe 2 weeks after surgery that I am over 60 inches smaller over all! In less than ninety days I will undergo the second part of the Ultimate Silhouette Plasty that will take me down to the size that I never dreamed I could ever be. Even right now, the work that was done on me is beautiful. I have beautiful smooth curves and tight abs! It is a work of art and I can only get better. Ultimate Silhouette Plasty is worth every penny. I can wear ab slim clothes! No mores sweats and baggy shirts for me. Additionally, Dr. Schlesinger and his staff are the most wonderful people I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Anytime I have a concern, it is addressed with compassion and kindness. They are like family now and I would trust them with any procedure that they offer. I will post before and after pics soon!

Day 3

This was day 3 after the stitches came out. I cant believe my eyes. I was very large before with stretch marks way above my belly button. Even with the swelling. I feel so happy to have a beautiful flat belly and I can see my belly button!

Okay! I really never got in front of the camera until my surgery. This is an accidental before pic. I am sure there are more hiding out in my children's phones that I have not deleted yet.

Pre Op

I blurred out the private areas.
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schlesinger is amazing! He knows exactly what he is doing.