Cheap, Gentle, Easy and Effective.

I used a loofah, 100% cocoa butter stick and bio...

I used a loofah, 100% cocoa butter stick and bio oil every day. I spend 30 seconds massaging my marks in a circular motion with the loofah. I followed this up with the cocoa butter stick and once dry, applied a few drops of bio oil. I've been doing this for 6 months only but I'm delighted!! :) :) :)

Further improvements

Just wanted to show (exactly a year later) how my scars are looking now. The lighting is slightly different, but there is definitely improvement not just in colour but feel, too. I opened my profile and couldn't believe the original pic on the left - I'd forgotten how noticeable my stretch marks used to be. Of course, time is a great healer, but I do think my continual exfoliation and butter/oil application has helped. In the last month I have also been supplementing with msm (methylsulfonylmethane) tablets. I think these have helped a lot. The sulphur supplement is known for supporting collagen formation and, when taken with good amounts of vitamin c, is known for supporting good skin health and anti-ageing. Please note, I am no health expert and found out this info through a nutritionist at a health food store, so speak to a professional before starting such supplements.

Best of luck to all of you in the war against stretch marks! x

Stretch Mark Update

I've already shown these scar photos in a prior post, but I wanted to start a new one specifically about the msm tablets (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) I have been taking. Bought from a health store, <£10, they are apparently good for boosting collagen production. Will keep posted with more photos later x

Myself!