20yrs old, had braces previously 11years ago

Honesty for the price I paid, I am very happy with...

Honesty for the price I paid, I am very happy with the results.... BUT JUST READ
-SPEAKING OF THE PRICE
when I first looked into/ bought the product mid 2015, the 5 tray plan was $700, 10 tray plan was $1200, and the 20 tray was $1600 or $1700 (???)
and when I just checked their website today, i realized they raised their prices quite a bit which is what inspired me to write this review.
I know they changed the prices because my 10 tray plan was only $960 after my 20% off coupon... of course i chose the 3 month payment plan and my interest was a little over $40 for that, so my actual total was a little over $1000. They have since done away with the payment plan option that I used, and you no longer have to pay interest which i guess is nice since they raised the treatments by like $200. I also see that they changed the time frame from 7 months (what my treatment planed was scheduled for), to 8 months. Im not sure why they added another months for the same amount of trays??
TIME SPAN
-First off, I got a coupon for the treatment/ starter kit off of Groupon for 20% off my entire treatment (AWESOME).... The starter kit arrived about a month after purchase, and my first aligners a month after that. All in all, from the first email sessions to see if i would be a good applicant, to the time i received my first trays was a total of about 4 months. (they took about a week to respond to an email at that time... not enough workers??)
I ended up changing out my 1st and 2nd tray about a week early (I know i wasn't suppose to).
I have since changed them out every 3 weeks like I'm suppose to, and am currently on tray 8 of 10. my top teeth are no longer moving according to the dental plan they sent me (which i actually emailed them about today because my teeth still aren't perfectly straight like they should be at this point).

I have never once done any type of video conference with one of their dentists like they said would happen. and they SOMETIMES send me an email reminding me to change my trays. probably the last 3 they have.

ALL IN ALL
for what I paid (a little over $1000), the lack of communication and consistency was still worth it. It was within my price range, and it fixed the problems i would have had to pay over $6000 for from invisalign. Would i pay would I pay $1400 instead of the $960 i got it for? Yeah, but i would definitely expect more from them in terms of professionalism. It is hard to get a business like that up and running smoothly, so i'm not mad. I'm just glad i didn't have to pay as much as people have to now. definitely check Groupon first.

Still no contact

I still haven't heard back from anyone since i emailed them the 22nd... 6 days already

Still waiting for an update

I received a voice mail last thursday saying my email got lost in the server and someone should be emailing me back soon. Hopefully...

Got my email!!

"You are tracking well at this stage of treatment, and although you have concerns revolving around your front 4 teeth, they would like you to finish treatment to see what additional movement will be acheived. If it is found that the necessary/promised results were not obtained, we would offer further treatment at no cost.
"Pulling teeth down" would require a more traditional treatment method, as this type of movement would require engagers/buttons and attachments. Engagers are items that physically attach to the teeth, and we do not utilize engagers with our invisible aligners. "

Their response to my question of pulling my front tooth down (i figured it could only be done with metal braces), and my front teeth not being completely straight. I am happy with their answer though :)

Done with treatment??

Well i finished last week, and haven't hear back from anyone at smilecareclub...
Ive emailed them like 3 times, and nothing.
I think my teeth look reeaaaally good compared to the first picture. I cant believe they used to look like that lol. I love smiling now!!!
I still really want to fix them a little more. some of them still need to be shifted a bit. Im annoyed that they wont email me back. I feel like they are ignoring me lol

FINALLY

Well I contacted them last Friday and they said someone would get back to me on monday which no one did of course. I did the online chat this morning on their website and was very persistent that someone call me TODAY because no one has gotten back to me in THREE WEEKS. Anyways, a guy named Eric (?) called me back, he was super nice about everything, said he looked at my pictures i sent about them still being a little crooked and agreed with me that they need to be fixed. He said he was going to Fedex me an impression kit to make new molds today and I should get it in 3-5 business days. THANK GOD. Also I don't have to pay for any further treatment I need, so that is nice that they kept their word.

Side view & updates

They sent me the impression kit, and i actually got in 2 days. I sent it back last week, so i am just waiting till they give me the new "plan"
no idea

The person who would contact me changed every time, so i have no idea.