Mommy Makeover at 40 Years Old After Two Children. - Holmdel, NJ

I exercise daily and lift weights and felt my...

I exercise daily and lift weights and felt my results fell short. After thinking long and hard about getting a mommy makeover I finally decided to make that choice.
The day after the procedure I went back to the doctor for a postop visit. I was in slight pain. I felt somewhat sore like I exercised too much but not nothing excruciating. I felt like I recovered rather quickly I was up and about moving around within 5 days. After two weeks I truly felt almost 100%.
In four weeks I was already hitting the gym.
I feel that my results are far above and beyond my expectations. I am so very happy!

At 2 months feeling great!

I just came back from a 6 mile run! I still where the binder however only while exercising.
New Jersey Plastic Surgeon

When I met Dr Asaad Samra I knew he would be the right surgeon for me. He has an exceptional bedside manner. He answered all my questions in great detail. I never felt rushed nor pressured to have breast implants. We discussed the pros and cons of a breast lift and implants as well as the procedure of the tummy tuck. His staff is also very friendly. Any questions or concerns I had after the procedure were immediately addressed.