20 Year Old, No Kids, Full Time Student. Hollywood, FL

I started developing breast right around the 4th...

I started developing breast right around the 4th grade, very early when I reached to about the 10th grade they became heavy and I'm a short girl 5'1 so they really just take over my body. When I was 16 I went to Dr.Weiser but I was too young and hadn't finished developing in and he told me to come back in a few years to say I was let down is an understatement. I'm now 19 and I wear a 34/36 E/F depending on the bra I can honestly say it's been. Journey with these boobs, everything is very restricted and I'm very self conscious about my chest I use to get called names growing up and I still do but I've learned to deal with them. I'm so happy that I finally got to come back to him and get a consultation. And my insurance covered the whole thing :)) happy happy. My surgery is set for October 20 and I'm super excited this is what I've been looking forward to for a long time.

Today is the day

Today is finally here and I'm soo ready. I decided to take some pictures this morning, my surgery isn't until 12:30. Last night I really couldn't sleep I kept waking up like every 2 hours lol. My nerves started to get the best of my last night but I said a prayer and I'm leaving it in gods hands. I'll update more when I can ; I've received so many emails I promise I'll respond to them all when I can.

I'm home

I'm not in much pain, I used the advice from others that said to bring a pain medication with you so I feel more sore than pain right now. My throat doesn't hurt, and the hospital gave me medication so I wouldn't be nauseous. I love my little boobies. I will post more pictures when I can.

Day after surgery

I haven't had much pain I take my pain meds regularly as in 2 times a day. I went to the doc this morning and I should be getting my drains out Monday. My drains haven't really bothered me I keep a big padded gauze where the drains are coming out of the side of my breast. I have no complaints I love my surgeon he did an awesome job.

Today

Update :)

Bye Bye drains

I got my drains taken out today. It wasn't so bad but it definitely resurfaced some pain, felt like a suction worm being pulled out followed my a quick pain OUCH ! My doc said everything looks great. One of my breast is settling while the other is still sore and swollen so I'm being patient and letting my body heal. I'll be returning back to school Wednesday and I feel fine just a little pain so hopefully my day goes great.

Couldn't contain my excitement

So I know I'm not suppose to be trying on bras but I couldn't help it.

Updates

Hollywood Plastic Surgeon

Excellent surgeon he made me feel completely comfortable before and after my procedure ! I love my results.