Neck & Chin lift/TT/BR-BL/Pelvic Lift/Fat Enhancements (Done in a 6 yr period)

Can't remember what I paid... somewhere around...

Can't remember what I paid... somewhere around $11,000 in South Florida for both procedures.
The most expensive cost was the OR.
2nd highest price was the anesthesiologist, the anesthesia
and 3rd was the procedure itself.
Expensive in the states. I would do it again in a heartbeat, but probably elsewhere.

3weeks PO At home

19 days PO

Day 22 Post Surgery

The little infection that was at the "T" line where the vertical line met the horizontal line is gone, now..
Still taking medication.
Noticed that I have no more stitches on the breast.
Still a little squeamish to look at the other incisions.. Figure they will work themselves out..

I still laugh at the shape my breasts are. I swear, I look like I have just entered puberty...
I hope they fall into place that will look like a woman with perky breasts.. not bullets.
I feel good. I haven't worn a compression bra in about a week, now.. I had to let the little infection breathe.
I sleep much better without the bra. No more shortness of breath.
When I put something on (clothing), without any kind of bra.. I look like I'm wearing a bra from the 50's... Pointy bra that separates the breasts.. Yeah, that's what it looks like.
But it is nice to be able to walk out of the house - braless - and know that nothing looks out of place.

The incisions under my arm pits are still real tender. I am especially careful with that area.
I have not taken any pain medication since ..... probably 18 days ago.
That hardness in my pelvic area is still there. feels like a lump of clay that has hardened..
it's not soft, whatsoever.

I feel like I'm back to my old self..
But I am careful with handling weight, pushing or pulling anything.
Doing my own grocery shopping, now.

Nearly at 9 weeks

I'm all healed. no ore infection. The skin is a slightly red color, but I'm sure it won't be noticeable, with time.
I'm working out, back to my routine and feeling good.

One thing noted: I also had a pelvic lift while in Costa Rica and that is all healed as well, BUT I have this discomfort when I sit for very long, where my scar/incision is in the lower region of my belly.
It hurts to sit in jeans for very long.
9 weeks - this Tuesday 10/19.
I still haven't gone out and purchased a new bra.
I seem to be comfortable wearing camisoles, under my clothing.
So.. still don't know what my cup size is. Daughter says I look like a "D" cup.
I'll post photos at the three month period.
Hollywood Plastic Surgeon

Nice, following in his dad's shoes. Always wears the same striped shirt and tie, underneath lab coat.. it's his uniform for daily appointments. Good bedside manner. In 2009 he did my Tummy Tuck & Neck lift. *Edited to add that the Neck lift has slackened substantially in 6 yrs.