Mommy of 2 Kiddos LOVE my RESULTS - Dallas, TX

I had a tummy tuck, breast aug, & breast lift...

I had a tummy tuck, breast aug, & breast lift done several months ago and it was the best thing I have ever done! Before surgery, my breast sagged and I had lost of my volume from breast feeding. Love my kids but they truly dd a number on me. My tummy was loose, stretch marks all over and I had a lot of excess skin. On top of all that I had 2 hernias. I was miserable and hated to look at myself. Nothing fit right! Nothing looked right! I was tired of it all!! So I researched board certified plastic surgeons in the Dallas area and I Thank God he led me to Dr.Toledo. I went in for my consult, and he gave me Hope! Not only could he do all 3 surgeries together but too can fix hernias with a tummy tuck. Dr.Toledo and his staff are very informative, caring, loving and patient with me and my trillion questions. Had my surgery and I never knew my body could ever look this great. Surgery for me was easy. A little sore but well worth it. My breast are just the perfect size& perky. He did an amazing job on them. Now my tummy, wow, what can I say talk about flat as a drum! No more sucking in and best of all no more spanks. Words can't express the happiness he has brought back into my life. Thank you for being you! Thank yoy for making me feel great about myself!! If anybody is looking for great results great staff and an AMAZING DR this is the guy to go too!

Breast Augmentation

This procedure has enhanced my everyday life by enhancing my confidence. I chose to go ahead with this surgery because it was something I had thought long and hard about for many years. It was something that I knew would be satisfying for myself, and no one else. I wake up everyday loving my results and couldn't be happier. . From the consultation to the last post op appointment the surgeon and staff always treated me with respect and kindness. I always felt comfortable in the office and was never hesitant to ask questions. I feel as though Dr Toledo was honest with me in every aspect of my surgical experience which allowed me to have the healthiest results possible. I am very satisfied with my results aesthetically, and wouldn't have wanted to have my produce done anywhere else.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon