Full Face Fat Transfer After Major Laser Damage, Upper Bleph, Neck Lipo - Highland Park, NJ

I chose Dr. Mark Glasgold after researching...

I chose Dr. Mark Glasgold after researching extensively for an expert at fat grafting. I lost a significant amount of fat in my face from laser damage. Dr. Mark exceeded my expectations. He is an extremely talented surgeon. He has a calming presence, is down to earth, and compassionate. My face looked sunken in and collapsed in areas, and he built those areas back up. My chin, jawline, and eyes look completely different from the damaged mess I walked into his office with. As well I had indents in both cheeks, and my cheeks had completely deflated. He fixed that too. Thank you Dr. Mark!

Horrible subcision results, left with scars including indented "tunnels/channels" where he tried to revise fat

I had a horrible outcome from a subcision Glasgold did, as well as some undesirable glitches turn up from his fat transfer. I felt Glasgold and his staff handled the situation poorly. I went back and tried to let him fix it, but that ultimately left me with even worse issues including horrible scarring and spots that look like indented dug out tunnels/channels where he removed fat. I have received opinions from many surgeons about the poor end result I was left with. I was also contacted by another one of his patients who a very similar bad outcome.
Highland Park Facial Plastic Surgeon