31 Yrs Old - 350/375cc HP Implant and Lift (2kids) - London, GB

Day one of breast lift and implants, By Dr solomos...

Day one of breast lift and implants, By Dr solomos at Highgate hospital.
Process was very relaxed and I was well looked after, the staff at the hospital were fabulous.

I have 375 on the left side and 350cc on the right as my breast were uneven before. Prior to surgery my breast size would have been a very deflated 32 b/c. I'm just hoping I'll be no more that a dd, as I'm not keen on big breasts due to having wide shoulders.

Not sure if I should still be bleeding, but my left side is still bleeding slightly. Having my post op review on the 6th so will post pics once the taping has been removed.

I'm currently taking arnica tablets as I've heard they are great for healing and also only taking paracetamol, the stronger tablets are not yet necessary.

So far so good.

Jeeeeeez the pain

Ok so I'm a big baby when it comes to pain, but it's difficult to know what is normal. I'm feeling like I have done a major chest work out and suffering from the after effects. I can move my arms perfectly fine too (maybe I shouldn't have been doing that so much).

I'm not sure if my bra is too tight either?! Does anyone else feel quite restricted and should this be the case. Every so often I keep opening the front just for a bit of relief, should I be doing this also?

Sorry about the crap picture. (They look huge in this bra 32e)

OMG!!!! Constipation

Why was I not warned?! I nearly died lol please ensure you get on the laxatives after surgery or the bran flakes.

Pain update

So today isn't as bad, the pain does get worse as the days progress; but today seems to have eased up a bit. Still have dull achy pain which feels like I've been beaten up.

I do have very uneven sensations though, my left breast which has the bigger implant (375) is a lot more painful than the other. Could just be a coincidence.

Having my dressed looked at on the 6th; can't wait to see the progression.

Day 4 & 5 - pic update

Day 4 & day 5 (crappy pics sorry)

Taping finally off

Looks like I'm healing ok. It's funny because the taping was a bit of a security blanket for me, once they came off I felt naked lol.

Healing update

Still one breast is bigger than the other... not happy about that. Other than that the healing process has gone extremely well.
London Plastic Surgeon

Very calm relaxed doctor, made me feel like this was all ok and just to take it in my stride.