Rhinoplasty, at Highgate, GB

I ain't going to write a whole autobiography...

I ain't going to write a whole autobiography and bibliography on my motivations on pursuing a rhinoplasty. The main reason was due to always dis-liked my nose, especially my profile view, and rhinoplasty was always on my to do list for a long period of time. My cousin had her rhinoplasty done by Dr Mark Solomos himself, and I was pleased with her results, so I decided to go for a consulation with Dr Mark Solomos. His PAA (Austin) was very helpful from prior to consultation until today, whenever I had questions he would always respond, was very helpful. On the day of the consultation Dr Solomos was great, very friendly, and took extra time to answer any questions I had and ensured I had all the information I required, and was very proffesional. My rhinoplasty was on the 3rd of February 2016, felt no pain after waking woken up from anesthesia. During my recovery I experienced minimised swelling and bruising on my face, but however much more swelling around my eyes and a lot of swelling on the nose. After cast removal, I still feel a bit of pain and pressure feeling on my bridge (where my bump was removed and also a bit of a hump where the bump was removed due to the swelling). I wanted a slope and supra tip break, but so far it's just a straight bridge (I'm over the moon for that bump to be gone!), and I am aware that I have 1 year to go for the final results to be seen, so I ain't expecting miracles in 3 weeks, as I have a long way to goooo and hopefully I will eventually see that desired slope/supra tip break I always wanted :D. In regards to Dr Mark Solomos, I am very thankful for his professionalism, and caring approach for his patients, would highly recommend, and also the Highgate team very caring on my over night stay. In regards to "Was it worth it" question, I don't know yet, due to it's only been 3 weeks post op, have 1 year to go for the final results to appear.

3 weeks post off

Front view (my main concern was my profile view).

3 weeks post op.

London Plastic Surgeon

Very professional and caring, would highly recommend Dr Mark Solomos.