Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation By Mr Richards - High Wycombe, GB

I can not be happier from start to finish!! At the...

I can not be happier from start to finish!! At the free consultation I was made to feel so comfortable by Mr Richards and his team as I was very nervous all my questions where answered. I then had a appointment for my sizing for my my new additions (implants) Ange help me with this and decided on three different implant sizes and Mr Richards would choose while I was in theatre. I paid my deposit and was booked in for 3rd of may it felt like ages away but it came round very quickly. I had a Pre op a week before my surgery which was very quick and easy it took all of ten minutes. D day arrived and I was so excited and also so scared. I arrived at the hospital around 8ish and I was taken down to theatre around lunch time everyone at the hospital were so nice and very helpful. I woke up in my room which felt like I was only asleep for 10 minutes. When I woke up I didn't have any pain at all. I stayed in bed for the rest of the day and I felt very tired.
PO 1 day- I was helped out of bed with a nurse to put my binder on I still didn't have any pain just couldn't stand straight. For the first few times I need to go to the loo the nurse helped me but after that I felt fine to go on my own.

PO 2days- The day I was going home I was giving pain killers and other medication personally I wasn't in pain just discomfort and back ache from being hunched over like a old lady. When I was at home I sat on the sofa with my feet up but still felt very tired. When I went to bed I slept on my back with two pillows and a V shape pillow.

One week po- I had my first appointment with Sinead and I was walking straight and my breast felt softer than day one. Sinead changed my dressings on my breasts which didn't hurt at all. I was now aloud to have a shower as before this I had only been able to have a wash in the sink.

Two weeks po- my second appointment with Sinead which she changed my breast tape and also my stomach tape. Sinead also check my breast to make sure they were getting softer.

My next appointment is on the 29th June.

Tummy tuck and breast augmentation

London Plastic Surgeon

Very professional and made me feel very comfortable.