20 Years Old, Essex, Breast Lift - High Wycombe, GB

I've always felt like my breasts wasn't a normal...

I've always felt like my breasts wasn't a normal shape and have wanted to change them for years, I was never bothered about the size of them being a 34 DD it was always just their appearance being big but coned shape with large nipples on the end and not round full boobs with a smaller nipple in the middle with under boob. I had a consultation with Beaucare but didn't find them very helpful unfortunately and decided to visit Mr Richards at Aurora. Best decision ever! I am now in my first week post op and seeing great results already, also my pain is minimal and I sometimes forget what they have been through so am trying to take it more slowly.

1 week + 2 days

No more general pain at this stage just the occasional sharp shooting pain which I have been told is normal. Went back to where I had my consultation for a check up with the nurse Sinead, she seemed very happy with how I was healing and congratulating me on my results. I was cleaned and the tape from surgery was checked (I get it changed nest Tuesday). Starting to drop a little and get that natural curve under boob. Still so pleased and can't wait to see what my nipples look like!

At almost 3 weeks

I'm allowed to.change the tape dressings now and have a sneak peak. Scars are closed up now and quite red but I'm sure that will fade with time

Get permission from aggie the nurse to take the tape off as after having it on for so long my skin was getting very irritated by it as you can see and didn't want anything going wrong. As soon as I took it off and had some Pyrton I was back to normal within a day

How nice are they looking. Loving the shape! Think one nipple is slightly bigger than the other but they may even out over time. If not it doesn't matter it's not a big deal I don't think. Seeing sinead and Mr Richards again on Wednesday for a final check up. But I couldn't be more pleased with how everything's gone!
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Richards is an amazing surgeon and have made my dream boobs come true, he is a very nice and approachable. He and his team or nurses answered my questions to the best of there ability at every appointment.