Everything Went Smoothly Sailing - Hialeah, FL

I am a 37 year old mother of 3. I just booked my...

I am a 37 year old mother of 3. I just booked my surgery a month ago. Was shopping around for a couple of years. Ended up going to Miami. (I live in Boston) Wasn't really looking for a big butt. Had a pretty good size one all my life. Was pretty thin my whole life. Last couple of years begin to have a hard time removing stomach and back fat. So I went to see Dr. Mcadoo at Encore. Everyone was really nice. Very personable. Dr Mcadoo was down to earth as I expected because of his revues. I arrived in Miami 2 days before my procedure. I saw him there where he told me that he could remove the fat from my stomach, sides and whole back. I had heard a lot of bad reviews of girls waiting in the waiting area for a really long time. So I decided to call them Friday the day before my procedure and ask them if I can go first. They said yes! Saturday morning I arrived at 530 as they told me to. I prepped, and went into surgery at 6:30 in the morning. They gave me some relaxing medicine and did my anesthesia and I woke up in the recovery room 2 hours later. My procedure was about an hour and a half. I also stayed at a recovery center with a girl named Kendrea. Very nice also. Ran all my errands with me. Stayed at appts and fed me. Took good care of me. I recommend both Encore and Kendrea to anyone! I do see a lot of people complaining about certain things. I didn't experience these things, however I was vocal about my concerns that I read online and I stayed proactive. And everything went smoothly.

Pictures before and after

So I told McAdoo I wanted an hour glass shape. A curve to my mid section.

How my back looks

This is how my back looks. No bbl just liposuction to my back and sides and he told me he would give me my back dimples back

Me in a bathing suit

4 weeks post surgery. No bbl just liposuction to stomach, sides and back

Stomach on flat flat

Gained little wait. Stomach still flat.
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mcadoo was very nice and approachable.