47 Years Old and Implants OUT After 19 Years!! - Herndon, VA

I consulted Dr. Anderson for a breast explant and...

I consulted Dr. Anderson for a breast explant and she immediately gave me several options as I was unfamiliar with the particulars regarding breast explant surgery. From the moment I first met her, I knew I was in great hands. Dr. Anderson was very thoughtful during my initial examination; she discussed the surgery, how they would take measures to ensure that I was comfortable during and after, and she confidently answered all of my questions. She called me a week later to answer more of my questions and I finally scheduled it! The surgery was done in the office under local anesthetic, in under little more than an hour, and I felt no pain! She made me feel so comfortable during the removal and her skill, soothing nature, and professionalism put me at peace. It was an emotional experience for me, and I felt her support every step of the way! Each day after my procedure she texted me to check in. I am so happy with the decision I made and excited for the future! Dr. Anderson is someone I highly recommend!
Reston Plastic Surgeon