EXCELLENT Results from Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty- Hermosa Beach. Hermosa Beach, CA

I had baggy and puffy lower eyelids that made me...

I had baggy and puffy lower eyelids that made me look tired and worn down. I had tried cold compresses, eye creams, etc with no luck. After having a Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty I now look well rested, refreshed, and years younger. When I run into friends that I haven't seen in years or when I post pictures on Facebook, I often receive comments such as "How do you stay so young looking" or "you look like you did 20 years ago." The Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty was the best investment I ever made. Dr. Pearson is the best!! He is extremely meticulous and precise. His mannerism and professionalism is top notch. On my initial consult Dr. Pearson spent a great amount of time with me explaining the procedure and what I could expect. I never felt rushed or that I was "just another patient." The follow-up care was superb.
Before and after the procedure Dr. Pearson was readily available anytime I had any questions or concerns. He is caring, compassionate, and extremely concientious of his work.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pearson is the best!! He is extremely meticulous and precise. His mannerism and professionalism is top notch. On my initial consult Dr. Pearson spent a great amount of time with me explaining the procedure and what I could expect. I never felt rushed or that I was "just another patient." The follow-up care was superb. Before and after the procedure Dr. Pearson was readily available anytime I had questions or concerns. He is caring, compassionate, and extremely concientious of his work.