Cheek Lift - Beverly Hills

After a number of life changes including a new...

After a number of life changes including a new job, I was unhappy with how old and tired my face looked. I decided to go for a consultation to see what could be done to rejuvenate my looks and was very pleased to learn about the various procedures available to address my concerns. The initial procedure was a neck lift, which made a huge difference in my appearance. I was so pleased with it that I decided to do a little bit more to improve the eye and cheek area.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

I first met Dr. Pearson a year ago. I had been considering plastic surgery for some time and even had a consultation with another doctor several years earlier but somehow I hadn’t felt comfortable about the process. Last year I was feeling particularly negative about myself after a number of setbacks personally and professionally. I went for a consultation with Dr. Pearson right before Christmas and instantly felt at ease. He explained everything to me very carefully and I decided to go ahead with the first surgery. He and his staff could not have been more accommodating, even working over the Christmas holidays to arrange the surgery for me to fit my schedule in a very short period of time. Dr. Pearson is wonderful about responding to questions and concerns at all hours. I was so thrilled with the results of the initial neck lift that I decided to have a brow and cheek lift a year later. The second surgery looks wonderful and I am very happy with the total result. I have recommended Dr. Pearson to several of my friends who have gained confidence with the idea of plastic surgery after my positive results. I would never go anywhere else—I only wish all doctors inspired such confidence!