25 Years Old, 32AA, 5'5", 100lbs, 275cc silicone under the muscle

After considering it for quite awhile now, I'm...

After considering it for quite awhile now, I'm finally taking the leap and getting breast implants.

I'm currently a 32AA with a very small frame, but I do have a pretty decent sized butt and have long legs, so after trying on several sizes, the nurse at Dr. Hankins' office recommended a 345cc.

My biggest fear is going too big and overwhelming my small frame (I weigh about 100lbs), but I also fear going too small and regretting it later.

I'm REALLY hoping 345cc is a good choice for me. We will be doing silicone implants (the "gummy", slightly firmer ones) above the muscle, with incisions under the breast tissue.

I like the way 345cc looked when I tried on the bras, but it was really hard to tell. I'm hoping to achieve a full B/small C cup, and the nurse said that this size would get me about there.

However, after reading reviews of other women who got a 345cc, they reported that they became a D or DD. So that does concern me a bit.

Would love to get opinions on size from you guys -- do you think the 345cc would ultimately overwhelm me? I have no desire to be a D cup, as I prefer the look of smaller/moderate sized breasts.

Thanks as always, ladies! So excited for my surgery in a few months.

Reconsidering size and placement

Hey guys,

After doing a TON of research last night I think I'm going to ask for a 310cc, with submuscular placement.

The nurse during the size test yesterday kept insisting I could pull off bigger, but looking at the 345cc, I feel like that would give me the "big boob" look I want to avoid - I'd love a natural looking, attractive C cup, and I'm hoping perhaps a 310cc could achieve that for me.

Also, I've been reading that slender women should really opt for the submuscular procedure instead.

Attached is a photo of the 310cc on the left, next to the 345cc. :) Any thoughts?

Surgery last week

Hey guys, I ended up changing my surgery date - I had surgery with Dr. Hankins 7 days ago (11/12) and chose a 275cc under the muscle.

I can't retroactively update my surgery date on this review so have created another one, which can be found in my profile.

I am very happy with my size and all aspects of my surgery. :)

I had 275cc silicone under the muscle breast...

I had 275cc silicone under the muscle breast implants with Dr Hankins one week ago (10/12).

It's been a crazy week of healing and emotional ups & downs, but I am VERY happy with my results and the size I chose.

I was extremely worried about going too small, then too big (after the shock of seeing them on me naked for the first time), but a week post-op I finally feel so comfortable and 100% thrilled with my decision.

(Seriously, this past week has been a whirlwind of emotions and feelings of identity crisis, intensified by coming off the pain / anxiety meds that were prescribed to me. I think anyone considering a procedure like this should be aware of that, and this is why I haven't written a review sooner because I needed to really heal both mentally and physically and collect my thoughts.)

Physically, this was a very easy surgery and easy recovery process. I've had rhinoplasty previously, and this was so much better. Moving/laying down/sleeping for the first few days was awful (my mom had to literally lift me in and out of bed and help me walk to the restroom for the first 24hrs), but it was much more an intense discomfort than it was pain. I was done with all my pain meds and antibiotics by three days post-op.

Dr. Hankins didn't spend much time with me, but he listened to what I had to say and did exactly what I wanted. I couldn't have dreamed of better results (they looked amazing from the moment they took the bandages off). Bambi and the nurses at the surgical center were all incredible, so sweet and patient and attentive. Coming off anesthesia was actually a hilarious experience, I felt like I was on happy drugs and was talking the nurse's ears off about Kanye West and the most random shit. They were SO kind and sat and talked with me as long as I needed. The surgical center itself was actually very zen and intimate and I felt bizarrely comfortable the whole time.

Sorry for the grainy / shitty photos, some of these are screenshots of videos I took!

My stats:

5'5" / 100lbs / 32AA pre-op

275cc silicone under the muscle

Hoping to be a C cup once I can finally get measured. :)

Back to normal, but still getting used to new boobs

Recovery is going great - haven't had any issues and pretty much back to normal life!

I've already been having sex with my boyfriend / going out / drinking (been off all the meds for awhile now) / going to concerts etc. and have gone shopping for some new tops. My boobs look bigger than I imagined they would and it's still kind of disconcerting, but I do love them. My boyfriend, mom, close friends etc agree that they look amazing, were a good choice for my size, and already feel super natural.

I tried on my 32a bra from before, which definitely does not fit, and got some pictures in new clothes (I can actually wear deep v-necks now, so crazy).

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon