37 Years Old. 130lbs, 5'7 - Las Vegas, NV

I've been wanting to get a BA for about 10 years....

I've been wanting to get a BA for about 10 years. Finally decided to just do it. I went to Dr. Arthur Cambeiro for my Consultation. I did not feel like I needed to see any other doctors. Feeling very comfortable, I scheduled my surgery for 12/2/2016. Left the office, thinking I wanted 550 ccs , silicone, under the muscle. Hopefully, I will not change my mind 27 times.

A few weeks later, realized I will not be able to take enough time off from work in December. I called the office, the ladies were amazing and able to reschedule me for 11/14/16, morning after my last 1/2 marathon for the year.

November 1st will be my pre-op. Can't wait.

46 days to go.

4 weeks pre-op

Debating on size. Thinking between 450-550ccs. Very active, I'm nervous to fo too big and they impact mobility and ability.

1 week until Pre-op

I have decided on 550ccs smooth round under the muscle. Pre-op is in 1 week, 3 weeks until BA, so close yet so far away.

3 more days?

The PA from my PS's office is amazing. She called to confirm time on Monday. Since I have been getting anxious about size, I had a discussion about ccs. She provided me with pros and cons to changing cc amount. In the end, decided on 500 for left and 550 for right. She was wonderful!!

POD 3

Feeling great. Stopped pain meds. First 2 nights were rough... thank god for all my pilates and yoga core workouts. I was like an idiot in a fog. As soon as I stopped the percs, felt normal again. Dr Cambiero and his team are amazing!!!! So grateful for them.

POD 4

Able to walk the dog and helped with some laundry. I am bored. Love my new additions but they are still hard and high. Massaging 3-4 times a day. Still icing 3 times a day.

Pod8

Not much pain. Started driving yesterday. Everything takes a little more enjoy than before. Only bruising is from IV. Slowly dropping and softening- when they are spasming. So pleased

10 days.

Not much has changed. Can walk 30 min a day. Back to work in 5 days.

Incisions, 11 days after surgery

Still firm. Not alot of movement.

Day 15

First day back to work, able to complete 75% of day. Pins and needles sensation, which is new. No pain, just tired and u comfortable. Incisions looking better.

3 weeks POD.

Im still feeling tightness throughout my work day. I am able to work full days now. Definitely ready for things to go back to normal.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Currently I am 3.5 weeks post breast augmentation. My experience could not have gone any better, from my initial consultation to today. The staff are friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Dr. Cambeiro is so talented. Recovery was significantly less traumatic than anticipated. I did not have a single bruise and discomfort was well managed by the doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Cambeiro and his staff if you are considering any cosmetic enhancements.