Love My Results- Breast Augmentation and Nipple Reduction!! - Hawthorne, CA

My goal was to restore my bust size after 2 kids...

My goal was to restore my bust size after 2 kids without looking hideous for my small frame. I am 5'2 and 103lbs. Dr. Granzow gave me EXACTLY what I was looking for. I had met with the other surgeon prior and I knew he was my surgeon because he took his time explained everything to me. It's nice to have a doctor that not only cares about the procedure, but also cares about my concerns, he was was phenomenal!!

At my Pre-op, we decided on 300cc but Dr. Granzow asked me to provide three pictures, one is a cup size too big, second one is my desire picture and the last one is one cup size too small, so during the surgery he will look at the pictures and make the size what I was looking for. Day of my surgery I was so nervous, after Dr. Granzow drew some lines on me, I told him I really don't want them too big...haha. I woke up from surgery, didn't feel much pain, just tightness in the chest. I went home, took a nap and started doing Dr. Granzow recovery recipe, I was able to raise my arms the day of surgery. Off pain meds on day 3 and was able to drive by day 5. I was amazed the fast post-op recovery. I am only 10 days post-op but I absolutely love my results.

Implants size

I have 286cc on both sides, Natrelle smooth round silicon. My doctor told me this is the most cc he could fill in to give me the look I want. The swelling has gone down, I was back at my pre-op weight by day 6. Right now I just wait for them to soften and drop.

11 days

Almost two week post op, and I always wake up from the morning boobs you girls talking about. When will it go away?

Before and After

This is my before and after pictures with the same bralette, I was flat chested after breastfed two kids, they really sucked out of my breasts. I was so naive, thinking my girls will bounce back to where they were before...well....they shrank too much!!!! I felt self conscious so I started my research in Jan 2016, I think this is the best decision I've ever made besides married to my husband. Lol

Trying out bras at Target

Running errands today can't stop myself trying out a few pretty bras...I didn't get them cause I know I still have a long way to go, also Target doesn't carry 32C, I feel like 34B fits okay but 32C would fit better on my under bust. Or I should get myself measured first before I buy anything...
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Granzow has great bedside manner among many talents but I appreciated his level of professionalism while being kindly which definitely put me at ease. The results of his artistry are exceptional. He has the best results, and the fast post-op recovery.