Laugh Lines and Dark Circles - Havertown, PA

Wanted to look refreshed, not so tired all the...

Wanted to look refreshed, not so tired all the time and i heard that a filler could help my deep laugh lines and improve my dark under eye circles. Met with Dr. Undavia and he told me I would definitely see and improvement with the Restalyne filler...and I did. Dr. Undavia was very honest, informative and explained everything he was going to do before he did anything. He said it wouldn't necessarily hurt, but it could be a little bit uncomfortable. It was just a little bit uncomfortable, when he injected under my eyes, but it only lasted a few seconds. After the procedure I could definitely see an improvement and a few days later it got better and better. Especially under my eyes, I don't feel the need to use concealer, and hide behind my reading glasses. It was everything Dr.Undavia said it would be. However long this lasts, it was definitely worth it.
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Undavia is very pleasant, kind and confident. I was very nervous, but he put me at ease by explaining everything he was going to do, and kept asking me if I was ok...his bedside manner is excellent, He was very patient, and answered all my questions in a clear concise manner, and his gentleness and confidence made my anxiety level drop almost immediately after beginning injections. His office is very clean and quite relaxing, His staff was very professional and kind and it was very easy to schedule an appointment. My wait time was less than a few minutes and I would say my overall experience was very positive. I would recommend Dr. Undavia without reservation to anyone interested in injections to improve their appearance, it is well worth it.