Incredible - Havertown, PA

Any kind of cosmetic procedure is scary because...

Any kind of cosmetic procedure is scary because until it's done, you really don't know what you're gonna get. Having a good doctor who can explain the process and answer questions is absolutely invaluable. I got juvederm lip injections and am so happy with the results. Juvederm's a little weird because it does respond to fluid in your body, so in the mornings for whatever reason, they do look a bit puffier, but settle quickly once I'm up and moving around. Par for the course with a cosmetic filler, and I am absolutely thrilled with the overall results. My only problem now is I'm caught between a "oh my god, they're so big!!" and "eeeehhh maybe I should go bigger," feedback loop.
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

I went to Dr. Undavia for juvederm lip fillers, and could not be happier. Dr. Undavia and Mishel are incredibly kind and patient, and answered all of my questions. Dr. Undavia's blunt cannula technique is nothing short of amazing. I watched a ton of injection videos to get a sense of what to expect, and the blunt cannula technique is like cheating. All gain, no pain. I had some minor swelling (to be expected) the first and second day, but no bruising and no pain, either during the procedure or after. I didn't need to ice, didn't need to elevate, and haven't had any issues whatsoever. I've seen others complain about lumps / bumps with juvederm, and while i do have some lumps, they're below and behind my natural lips, so no one can see or feel them. Dr. Undavia listened to what I wanted and showed me throughout the procedure the progress that was being made so that I could decide what to adjust. He could see right away the areas that I wanted to change, and understood exactly what I wanted to do. His eye and expertise made me feel confident and assured that I would be happy with what I was asking for. I will absolutely be returning to Dr. Undavia in the future.