Breast Implant Revision - Hattiesburg, MS

I went in for implant revision on 10/3/13. I went...

I went in for implant revision on 10/3/13. I went from 410cc saline implants to 650cc silicone (gummybear) implants. I chose to go with the gummybear implants because I have very little breast tissue and my skin is thin. Now my implants will not ripple like they did before which is a huge advantage with the gummybears. It has been 11 days since my surgery and I feel GREAT!! I will attach pictures of before and after.

Height 5'6", Weight 130lbs, Age 39

Mondor's Cord........YIKES!!!

So, I have been sore on my left side near my incision since the surgery. Last night as I was checking to see if I have a buise I noticed a raised line when I stretched my arm straight up. Immediately I went to the internet to see what it was. Through just a little reserch I found out that is called a Mondor's cord. Not to worry, it's nothing major and it will go away on its own but it is annoying and quite sore much like a bruise. I will attach a photo to show you.

3 weeks today!!!

Today makes 3 weeks, TIME FLIES!! I feel like I've had these boobies FOREVER!!! Lol. Outside of the Mondor's Cord, I feel great. It's a bit of an annoyance to not be able to resume my normal activities. I can't wait to be able to get back to the gym, I'm getting bored waiting. Oh well only 3 more weeks until I'm back to normal. I guess I should take advantage of the break. Here are some updated pics!!!

Photos

Before photo and after photo at 3 weeks.

Six week update!!!

Thursday made 6 weeks since my revision. The Mondors Cord is gone (thank goodness) and I feel great!!! I do have a slight flat spot on the bottom of my right breast but I'm sure it will work it's way out. I did start light workouts this week and I go for a checkup on Monday. Here are some updated pictures.

The Official Before and After Pics from Dr.

Went for 6 week checkup yesterday and all is looking good. Here are my official before and afters that the dr. took.

Great bedside manner. Staff was great to work with.