30 Years Old, 5 Kids Breastfed All for About 8 Months Need to Get my Body Back!!! - Harrison, NY

Hi I'm a 30 year old mom of five, two of them one...

Hi I'm a 30 year old mom of five, two of them one year old twins. Even before I had my twins I had a lot of stretch marks and loose skin. I tried everything to get rid of them like creams, fraxel laser, thermage. While the fraxel did minimize the stretch marks they were never completely gone. But my breasts were still good at the time I was a size D, so I never thought about going under the knife. Then I had my twins and I had to pump every 3 hours for 8 months and yes I would even wake up at night to pump. So when I finally stopped breast feeding my boobs were just deflated I went from a size D to barely a B and I started looking to get my boobs done and decided to do a tummy tuck as well. I met with 3 doctors and chose the last of the three which was Dr. Greenwald. I liked him immediately and I wanted to go to him first but because he was far from my house I tried to find one closer to me but I didn't like them too much. And I finally went to Dr. Greenwald.

Post op 6 weeks

Haven't been on here for a while thought I'd post an update. Surgery and recovery was a breeze. I was afraid it was gonna be a lot harder than it actually was. I was able to go to the bathroom on my own and walk around a little right after surgery. There was hardly any pain only discomfort. I didn't take any narcotics at all. I just took Tylenol and the muscle relaxers for the first 4 days and after that I stopped both. Plus I was standing up completely straight on day 4 as well. Dr. Greenwald and his staff were shocked and told me I recover really well and I must have very high pain tolerance. I got the drains removed on my first post op about a week after surgery. And I was allowed to go back to the gym on my 4th week post op. My next post op is 5 weeks from now and overall I'm doing great and loving my results so far. I also started scar therapy about a week ago and I'm already seeing a little improvement. Seriously Dr. Greenwald and his staff are amazing they kept calling to check up on me after the procedure, I never felt like I was alone.

Some before pics

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Greenwald was absolutely amazing!!!! He knew exactly what I wanted. He answered every question I had with true professionalism. He showed me a lot of before and after pictures even zoomed in on the scars which you could hardly even see. I'm so glad I went with him and I can't wait to see my results!