35 Mom of 3 Breastfed Kids. Breastfed So Long to Keep my Breastfeeding Look - Harrison, NY

35yo mom of 3 breastfed kids. Wanted to keep my breastfeeding fullness.

I've wanted boobs since I was 20. Met with many doctors but decided to wait till I was done having kids. I revisited some of the doctors I met back then and decided to meet a few more after tons of research. Once I met Dr.Greenwald I was sold. His personality was a perfect match, the time he spent with me during consult (and re consult) was beyond any other dr and never got annoyed at my over googled questions and concerns. Even the morning of surgery we reviewed overall look and size. Everyone at the surgical center was amazing, felt at ease and my nerves were calm. Got to take a peek the next day and I was wowed by how great they looked, my friends and family were amazed. He took my describing words on what I wanted them to look like and created them exact. I'm now 1 week post op and innnnnnnn sooooo much love with them. They will only get better. Thank you to DrGreenwald, for perfection and for putting up with my crazy!!

36hrs post op pic

6 days post op pic

2 weeks 4 days post op pic

C cup bra

New York Plastic Surgeon

Amazing doctor with great personality and patience. Delivers exactly what your goal is.