So Worth It and Very Tolerable Surgery. Harlingen, TX

I have been working out for the past 5 years 4-6...

I have been working out for the past 5 years 4-6 days a week. I lost 40 lbs, from kickboxing, Zumba & spinning and I finally came to the realization that my saggy tummy will never go away. As one PS said "no gym will ever give you what I'm going to do for you!" Then when I got off the fence and had my TT with Lipo of the back, flanks and axila. I'm 12days post and LOVING IT! I'm so excited.

My incision 10 days post op

It's healing BEAUTIFULLY... Dr. Gapfoori has a nice steady hand! :). Will post more pics soon.

More before TT and Lipo of the flanks, back & axila

Excited to post POST OP pics. I will soon

14 Days PO. I still have the drain and I am still bit swollen. I've read that I will see true results in about 6 months.

Im feeling pretty good! I can "almost" stand up straight. I see Dr. Gafoori on Tuesday for what I hope is drain removal.

More Before and After Pics

16 days post op

Than God I've had no complications. I had my drain taken out by Dr. Ghafoori and felt NO pain. I love the way my belly button is coming along. Dr. Ghafoori said is coming along nicely. Thank you Dr. Ghafoori! ????

16 days post op

4 weeks Post op

Im feeling good nothing out of the ordinary as I have read swelling is to be expected. I can't wait to go back to my routine and start my morning workouts.

39 Post Op tummy tuck

Feeling GREAT!

11weeks post op

I am very happy with my results! I can't wait to begin my workout out routine. I haven't started working out as I want to not ruin the results of the muscle repair.

11weeks Post OP

I can't wait to post pics after I begin my workout routine!!

5 months post tummy tuck and feeling better every day! The swelling is less and less now.

5 months post tt

Harlingen Plastic Surgeon

I feel comfortable around Dr. Ghafoori she is very blunt and some people, as I have read in other comments say she's "rude" but I see that as a plus. I like people that give it to me straight, lol... The only thing that I didn't agree with was that I wanted Vicodin and muscle relaxers as I have read it is standard for many PS. The muscle relaxers help for muscle spasms. She told me no that I didn't need them. Oh, well if i real y antes i coludidos have goteen them in México. That's the great thing about leaving so close to the border. You don't need prescription to get what you want. It's all good. With that being said I think she did a GREAT JOB! I totally recommend her. Thanks Dr. Ghafoori!